Primeweld Cut 60. More table friendly

What a couple of shit-useless posts. “Thanks for commenting” your useless drivel. Feel better now? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

about six months ago - #32011120252

Thanks @RiverRat

Time to switch to Excel

Any other guesses on some of the digits.?

Digit 4 and 5 Month ?

I bought mine in November about Mid-Month. SN: 32106060103. Haven’t hooked it up yet, was Rearranging My Small Shop to make Room for My New CNC. Electrical is done and Waiting.

1 Like

I called last week because I had just ordered a new one before I saw this thread. My unit had already shipped and I wanted to know if I could send it back and wait for the updated model. The gentleman on the phone told me the only difference was the CNC port location and that they added some insulation in a couple of areas. Told me to go ahead and try mine and if I had any trouble he would take care of me.

I’ll check my number next time I’m at the shop.

the updated version they sent me to test has been working great on divided voltage. i would advise to use the extension cables i mentioned earlier to move the cutter farther away from the control box and computer. I also added ferrite choked to the ends of the cables and usb cable for safe measures.

Well, I looked again and the 00 in my number is really just one 0. Must have been cross eyed when I first looked. 32106060156

@mickkell added, Welcome to the forums!

@RLH I updated the information

Thank you .

any more speculation to the rest of the nomenclature?

1 always 3 Primecut brand?

2-3 year of manufacture

4-5 month of manufacture?

6-7 day of manufacture?

8 always zero?

9-10-11 individual serial codes per date code?

Ordered 8-26-2020.

My serial number is 32108170071 ordered mid November 2021 CNC upper right.

Any electrical interference issues?

Have not got the table yet. Will report when I’m running. Was just getting the serial number and port postion out there for the version tracking they’re doing.

TY

Thanks for the information

@MechanicJon & @ScottNH

hmmm, just for the record mine is 32004080102, CNC port lower right, bought July 2020

Thanks @Cletus

@RiverRat Where is the CNC port located on your unit?

This picture of the serial numbers is becoming far more clear.

The “consecutive build numbers per run” is still a bit of a guess but seems likely

My Primeweld Cut60 info
Serial #32010080233
CNC port lower right
purchased 12/14/20
No issues with this unit and OG table

@john_s thank you for the information, I have added your unit to the list.

Anyone else with a primecut that wants its information added to the list please post below.

I wonder who has the last unit before the port change?

I wonder who has the first unit after the change?

I wonder who has the oldest unit?

I wonder why you do this… :sunglasses:

Ah, right, you’ve got to keep your collection of manuals synchronized with machine serial numbers.

I wish I knew too.

The practical reason is to engage more people to get more numbers to populate this list.

Why? Maybe because I hyper fixate on stuff and can’t help myself…

What a great idea… but now I have to rearrange my library damn it @TomWS

I noticed the CNC port location is missing from my data. It is lower right .
Not sure that helps anything, but at least you have one less blank! :grinning:

1 Like