CROSSFIRE PRO thermal dynamics cutmaster 52 Voltage Input Module

Just got my CROSSFIRE PRO assembled and working now looking to hook my thermal dynamics cutmaster 52 to my Voltage Input Module for the auto height. Or if there a post that will help me or can someone send me some pics of how its done.

You can search(magnifying glass) cutmaster 52 and there are a couple of threads that discuss it. Here are a couple
I found.

2 Likes

I already have a machine torch for my plasma cutter. I used to have a mini graff machine so thats what i started with. My plasma is out of warranty so im not worried about that. If i could get some good information i would make a video about how i did it

Did they give you a somatic of the wire to use?

Ill give it a look

1 Like

@Roberthastrich

I don’t have a TD cutter just did a search to see what I could find to help you out. There were several other threads in the results. I’m sure somewhere in those threads you will find what your looking for. If not you could using the @ function like I did above to get the attention of someone in those threads who has a TD52

1 Like

Most of the time I just wing it but i don’t want to burn up my table or plasma. I understand this voltage thing a bit but not 100%

1 Like

This thread, that was linked above, has everything you should need to connect to the plasma cutter. TD Cutmaster 52 - #3 by mjpotts

2 Likes

Great i will check it out thank you