What have you done on your CrossFire Pro Today?

But what do you do for aluminum or stainless or other non-ferrous metals?

2 Likes

Good point. I’ve had my CPro for 3 years and only cut steel.

go old school…clamp…
I have a couple of clamp options…I just clamp on the magnetic one when I need it…still have the clamp on my material clamp

2 Likes

power move! (actually a grounding move)

1 Like

These pieces I cut, customer received them and their test fit was perfect.

8 Likes

A little more art from the weekend.

Played with some 12ga and multi-layer.

4 Likes

I cut these two yesterday and am really excited about how they came out. Just need to clean up and paint.

28"x6"

30" tall

8 Likes

Nice!

I have a nephew that has a 2014 Camaro. I made him a 4 color flashing LED sign. Simple, but pretty nice.

7 Likes

Third Dino is done and my shop garden is complete for now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
IMG_1872

11 Likes

cool…really cool that you are old enough to remember how they look in real life…hehehehehehe…

4 Likes

Now that is really cool :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Completed my first sign. Not too proud of the paint, but it is my first time trying to get spray paint to actually look good. Thanks to whoever made the DXF…I thought I got it from FireShare, but can’t find it now.

9 Likes

Nice work, congratulations.

2 Likes

Its not what have I done today but what I can do now. There’s been an old palette of stuff covered in a tarp outside my shop for years (I rent space there). Leftovers from the previous building owner. We’re spring cleaning up the yard this afternoon and I uncovered a couple thousand dollars of sheet steel, stainless and aluminum, bingo!

The ‘small’ pieces in various gauges.

We maxed out this Vevor flat stock cart, probably 1000 lbs. Its just barely stable, I have it strapped to the back of my Hardinge lathe.

Here’s my original stock cart with an extra 500 lbs on it.

No excuses now, I need to make something, a lot of somethings.

10 Likes

Great work. Now, that is a flagpole.

2 Likes

I’ve been eying those magnetic plates. Do they work good with the surface tools? It’s hard holding smaller pieces and getting the surface tool on it with my foot holding the pieces

The one I have is like a vise without jaws. You absolutely can’t move the part when it’s engaged.

3 Likes

my magnetic grinding table…

10 Likes

I have one of these, it works great for holding small parts when I flappy them.

2 Likes

Why won’t mine hold my stainless parts? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes