What have you done on your CrossFire Pro Today?

My old one got a job with the Fire dept. This kid showed up out of a vocational school program. Eighteen years old can already mig weld very well. He can set the machine up by himself. Very quiet, too. No drama. YET. His dad has him working on hotrods and must be really cultivating him. My dad did. Great Dads are fantastic.

7 Likes

We don’t know how lucky we are for that. My dad was busted up in a mining accident when I was 8 years old. I guess I was a tool he used to get things done. I didn’t understand then. Man I would give all I own for one more of those days!

6 Likes

I’ll post pictures after he cuts all the parts out. I’m going to let him TIG weld it together.

1 Like

I got roped into making a sign for a friends workplace. Their colors are orange and purple, in case you couldn’t guess :grin:

Going to put it up in office tomorrow. I’ll get a better picture.

9 Likes

Very cool! You have gotten to another level on signs

2 Likes

It’s all in an effort to get accepted as a 1st year cadet in the @DonP academy of sign making!

5 Likes

I think you made the cut.:ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Here is my helper finished transmission mount for his 68 Dart. He did a great job. Bigdaddy2166 is very proud of him.

10 Likes

Aww, ye old finger wiener. Brings me back to middle school.

5 Likes

So did you see the humor in rose picture?:rofl: I hope so. Guess you did. I responded before I read on.

2 Likes

I did see that finger wiener. I’m going to beat him down in the morning. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Just tell him the guys on the internet said “that looks about right for him”. That’ll hurt enough!

2 Likes

I crack on him all the time . He has girly hands. I get 3xl welding gloves and they fall off him.
Now, Im pretty old and I said he had Madge the Palmolive lady hands. He just squinted at me.
images (4)

2 Likes

Don’t beat him down. This world needs more humor like this… :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s rad. I didn’t notice the finger weiner at first… Love the sense of humor. More so love seeing youth interested in Fabrication. Getting my 15-year-old in the shop has been a real joy. Thanks for sharing @Bigdaddy2166

4 Likes

Cut some tabs and flanges out of quarter and half inch aluminum. I used 45 and 65 amps consumables respectively.

9 Likes

Like the setup. I a jealous! Just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. Hopefully a few more steady gigs will come soon.

4 Likes

I must not have been paying attention I didn’t know you got a new table

1 Like

Ah you know tin! He is sneaky sneaky…:rofl:

1 Like

With that much money laying there, I would have been scared to death to hit “Start” on that program. :grimacing:

Looks like you nailed it, like always!

2 Likes