Pro Water table fluid management

still holding strong.

I just ordered a Camco Rhino Heavy Duty 21 Gallon Portable RV Tote Tank from amazon. $109+tax free next day shipping. I liked the idea of having wheels to move a full tank around if needed. I’ll post more after I get it plumbed this weekend.

8 Likes

Got to bump this up, had to search the forum to find it again.

X2 on the pro flex recommended by @ramathorn15. Not a drip from mine.

The Van stone flanges are freaking amazing. I drained my table for the first tome today, took one look at what was left and said oh hell no, not doing this again. Van stone flanges for me tomorrow. Thanks for all the info guys!!!

I ordered this from Amazon when I saw this post, used it when I assembled my water table and it worked great. I had an unfortunate torch activation event and used it to plug the hole and apply a patch. Great recommendation.

1 Like

features

Phase two, welded on my tc ferrules and just capped them for now. Got tired of waiting till I could plumb a whole tank refill system so this will allow me to add it at a later time without and tray removal.

3 Likes

Finally had some time this weekend and finished the water table drain and fill.

43377C2D-D4EF-43C9-A122-D068B31D5D4B

3A6F6FC4-4C6B-4F36-B766-4D46723B4DA8

3F147B39-BFCF-47DD-AB95-207630D84473

E5B58103-F0C7-4CE6-9783-E2B8D7DB9C01

Video of the operation.

9 Likes

Solonoide valves…
Lamacoide switch plate…
Power indicator light…
Serious envy here…

3 Likes

Yeah - same. I saw the power drain switch I could only think what kind of black magic is this? Need more closeups!!!

1 Like

That looks very nice

1 Like

Hers a couple of pics of the valve. Its a 1" diaphragm off of Amazon for 27 bucks. To protect the valve the tee’s have backyard pond filter pushed in just below the surface of the table.

2 Likes

i might have to go that route… i hate having to go under and turn the PVC valve.

is it the full 1" opening when open?

Also, where did you get the switches/plate?

1 Like

First world problems eh :grin:

Very cool design though. If I used it everyday I’d probably duplicate it as bending down does not seem like it qualifies as exercise despite what I tell other people.

4 Likes

those valves aren’t easy to turn at times… lol

The valve will go nicely with my electric water pump with check valve. no more bending and have more time for more activities :wink:

1 Like

Maybe they could add a table fill/drain button on Firecontrol ? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes it’s a full one inch. Well that’s what the box says anyway. lol. It will drain the table in a couple of minutes with the filters removed however with the filters in it takes close to ten minutes. I drew the switch plate up in Fusion. Cut it out on the CF and engraved it on the CNC mill.

5 Likes

what fluid treatment are you using

danm now i need a cnc mill… this is getting expensive!! lol

5 Likes

this is what I am using…

It’s a homemade mix that you can find the recipe for here in a few posts.

Just for discussion I too bought an enclosed tank with the same idea as a few others here. Drain into the tank and pump it back into the water tray whenever I want to use the table. I stopped short of this and after a weekend of use I am glad I did. The coolant gets so fouled with whatever byproducts that are generated from cutting that I am convinced an enclosed tank will eventually get crapped up with sediment . The open top type seems to be a better design. At least you can clean it out when it gets nasty.