Primeweld Cut 60. More table friendly

My serial number is 32108170071 ordered mid November 2021 CNC upper right.

Any electrical interference issues?

Have not got the table yet. Will report when I’m running. Was just getting the serial number and port postion out there for the version tracking they’re doing.

TY

Thanks for the information

@MechanicJon & @ScottNH

hmmm, just for the record mine is 32004080102, CNC port lower right, bought July 2020

Thanks @Cletus

@RiverRat Where is the CNC port located on your unit?

This picture of the serial numbers is becoming far more clear.

The “consecutive build numbers per run” is still a bit of a guess but seems likely

My Primeweld Cut60 info
Serial #32010080233
CNC port lower right
purchased 12/14/20
No issues with this unit and OG table

@john_s thank you for the information, I have added your unit to the list.

Anyone else with a primecut that wants its information added to the list please post below.

I wonder who has the last unit before the port change?

I wonder who has the first unit after the change?

I wonder who has the oldest unit?

I wonder why you do this… :sunglasses:

Ah, right, you’ve got to keep your collection of manuals synchronized with machine serial numbers.

I wish I knew too.

The practical reason is to engage more people to get more numbers to populate this list.

Why? Maybe because I hyper fixate on stuff and can’t help myself…

What a great idea… but now I have to rearrange my library damn it @TomWS

I noticed the CNC port location is missing from my data. It is lower right .
Not sure that helps anything, but at least you have one less blank! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve got 32106060312, CNC port is in the lower right, ordered 8/18/21.

Thank you @ksanislo and @wsidr1 I have updated the list with the information you have provided.

@ksanislo can you please confirm the location of the CNC port on your unit.

That’s correct, mine is lower right when viewed from the rear. I’ll hopefully be able to give it a solid testing with the table this weekend and then can report if my unit has troubles or not.

That is very bizarre considering it is the next generation of case and not CNC Port should be in the top right?

Being that’s the first generation of the New Port location I wonder if they reworked some chassis from the last generation of the old Port location into the first run ? That blue line in the chart should be the dividing line between old and new equipment. It’s very curious that you’re chassis has that Port where it does.

It would be great to get the port location on those other 2 June built units.

@ScottNH I went back through this topic just now and RHL port location was mentioned and I had miss it.

@72Pony did you end up getting a Primeweld?

@mickkell where is the port location on your machine?

I have add a new column to the chart to track weather it is hooked up divided or raw voltage.

Looks like the CNC port location change did not go into production until after 060621. Mine is 2 months newer and has it in the upper right. Interesting.

1 Like

Lower right / raw no problems

Well I Have a cut 60 with it on the lower right side, My Table will be here Tuesday so I will know in a week after that. I spoke to Gene at Primeweld and he said it should work fine. So we will see. Also ordered from Plasmadyn a 25’ machine torch for the cut 60 with the X45 head. So I can use the fine cut From Hypertherm if need be. serial number 32106060117