Lets see what's being made on MR-1!

I hope my stuff comes out that good. Great job!

1 Like

How can you not love having a CNC in your garage. Needed to raise up the tool setter, so $15.00 in aluminum and a few minutes of time and done!

10 Likes

Just finished the window cranks for my 61 Falcon. The screws holding the knobs on are temporary.

22 Likes

There are forums where no one would have any idea what you were talking about :smile: Luckily we’re mostly well used in the life minutes category here.

5 Likes

Those are slick! Great job :+1:

1 Like

These are awesome!

1 Like

Made up another small mounting bracket. Hit the top surface with some scotch brite for some contrast. I am getting a small line on my chamfer. Do I need to set a small chamfer offset to eliminate that?

5 Likes

That’s incredible!

For a split second, I thought that was Jake the Dog from “Adventure Time” haha. Looks great!

1 Like

That’s Beautiful!

Woah man that is really cool!

Putter

11 Likes

Great job! Congratulations on your success. I hope your putter helps you sink 30-footers.

1 Like

Thanks more information to follow soon

Very Nice job

Yes, definitely run chamfer offset. At least .020" or so if geometry allows.

Thanks I appreciate it

Dumb question, for what purpose? I use chamfer bit to cut the face that is a r8 shank that I turned down to a 1/2” and cut.004 at 100 ipm

5 Likes

You want an offset so you’re cutting away from the center of the chamfer bit tip (where SFM is very low). Also helps so that any inaccuracy of the tool length/width doesnt result in a scallop below the chamfer.