Dimple Die Distribution List for Using Bar Drains

Started this thread a while back detailing how we made a dimple die that would fit standard bar drains available at big box stores. The bar drains are much lower profile and take standard plumbing fixtures for those looking for more customization options. I just sent the dimple die off to another interested party with the expectation of paying it forward.

Here is the first recipient (will find a way to keep this list updated). Let’s see how this works on stainless steel. If interested in borrowing the dimple die please respond.

1. JHanna80 sent 11/7/2022
7 Likes

I would love to be put on the list for this, as i want to do the same with my crossfire pro. Thank you much. Awesome information and very helpfull.

Is the dimple die available would like to get it. Thx

Updated List (1/7/2023)

@JHanna80 (forwarded to mownelly)
@mownelly (completed - sent 1/10/2023)
@Jthoma930 (completed - sent 1/19/2023)
@Martorious (requested)

1 Like

I would like to be added to the list.

Full disclosure, I ordered my Pro on the 2nd with a reported 3 week lead time. If my turn comes up and I haven’t received a ship date yet I’ll let my spot slip until such time as I do. I don’t want to hold the next guy up.

2 Likes

Martorious,
I’m all set with the dies.

1 Like

@Jthoma930 I messaged my address to you last week, did you get it?

I still don’t have a ship date, and no one has stepped up asking to be next so I would ask you to go ahead and ship them to me. If someone else wants them before I get my ship date then I’ll just forward them and put my name back on the list.

@ScorchedEarthMW, what size hole do I need to cut for the dimple dies to work?

Measure the inner flange on the die and give it a mm or two.

The dies are on the way to Martorious. Thx ScorchedEarthMW they worked great very happy with the job.

1 Like

I am ready to dimple my drain pans. Can you please add me to the list?

Thanks

1 Like

Updated List (1/20/2023)

@Martorious (deferred - sent 1/20/2023)
@lmwilco1 (requested)
@Martorious (requested)
@Waterkc (requested)

Thanks for adding me to the list.

1 Like

Just an update, I received the dies and went on and forwarded them to @lmwilco1 as I’m still in a holding pattern, although per langmuir the “plan” is to ship my boxes Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this next week. So plenty of time for @lmwilco1 to dimple his first.

3 Likes

Can I get on the list? I just ordered my parts they will here this week.

Can’t wait to get this going. Yehaw!

Updated List (1/26/2023)

@lmwilco1 (completed- sent 1/26/2023)
@Martorious (requested)
@Waterkc (requested)

How do I get on the list to use the dimple die? I have seen this done in videos and would love to do this upon assembly!

Updated List 1/27/2023

@lmwilco1 (requested)
@Martorious (requested)
@Waterkc (requested)
@mownelly (requested)
@Joek (requested)
@MetalMutt (requested)

1 Like

Id like to get on the list If i could. Much Appreciated!

edit: Thanks!

1 Like

Updated List 2/1/2023

@lmwilco1 Completed
@Martorious Arrived 1/31
@Waterkc (requested)
@mownelly (requested)
@Joek (requested)
@MetalMutt (requested)

2 Likes

Hmmm, well things are not working out for me as planned…

I received all three tracking numbers for the main boxes of the Pro on the 23rd of January, so I figured I would have the water table or at the very least have an idea when I would get it by the time the dies got back around to me. So far I have received 1 box (the frame) and three more have shipped (electronics box, limit switches and THC) and will be here by the weekend. The one outlier is, of course, the water table. According to Langmuir it should ship this week. If it hasn’t shipped by Friday (I’m out of town until then anyway) I’ll forward the dies to @Waterkc and figure out something else on my end.