Dimple Die Distribution List for Using Bar Drains

@Martorious The dies can be used after the drains are installed. I wouldn’t really sweat a few weeks of wait time. I don’t think you are really slowing anyone down all that much. I’ll see if I can find our hole dimension so that dimpling can be accomplished easily after installation (the recommended plumbing all comes apart easily). Dimpling takes 5 minutes. The only risk here is that someone on the list doesn’t forward the dies and holes are already cut (don’t be that guy). Even in that case, the bar drains work much better than stock even without the dimple.

3 Likes

I’d say keep them until you get the water pans. Waiting a couple weeks longer for something that we are even lucky someone was willing to lend out like this isn’t shutting anyone down from production. Your table shouldn’t be too far off.

3 Likes

Updated list

@Martorious Completed, sent
@Waterkc (enroute)
@mownelly (requested)
@Joek (requested)
@MetalMutt (requested)

2 Likes

Finally looked up the ID for the cut drain holes. We cut the holes at 2.01" with an inside offset in Fusion 360. Used the XR to cut the holes in the pan. Worked great.

1 Like

Not sure why i am back on the list, but i have already used these and sent them to the next in line.

Corrected list

@Waterkc (enroute)
@Joek (requested)
@MetalMutt (requested)

Meritorious, I have put myself on the master excel list but have a feeling what you are working with here is a different list. How do I get on this particular list on this thread.

@MRJ1955 This is a different list/different dimple die solution. Now you are on it.

@Waterkc (enroute)
@Joek (requested)
@MetalMutt (requested)
@MRJ1955 (requested)

2 Likes

Thanks for putting me on the list. My table is set-up and ready to go minus the drain mods. Thanks again…

1 Like

Waterkc = in possession of the dies. (Got them today 2/16/2023).

2 Likes

please put my name on the list

1 Like

@Waterkc (Completed - will PM next requester)
@Joek (requested)
@MetalMutt (requested)
@MRJ1955 (requested)
@ttoy360 (requested)

Thank yout for putting me on the list

1 Like

@Waterkc (SHIPPED)
@Joek - Tracking # 1Z50Y0R90367358792
@MetalMutt (requested)
@MRJ1955 (requested)
@ttoy360 (requested)

1 Like

Do we know where the Dimple Die is at??

@ttoy360

Search the tracking number.

"
Your shipment

1Z50Y0R90367358792

Estimated delivery

Today, February 24 by 7:00 P.M.

Past Event Label Created
Past Event On the Way
Current Event Out for Delivery
Future Event Delivery

Ship To

CARBONDALE, PA US"

1 Like

Thank you have a great weekend

Have these moved forward yet ?? Just wondering

Yes they were sent to @MRJ1955 yesterday and will arrive this Friday or Saturday.

I appreciate you letting me know