XR Comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide + Maintenance

Attached, please find, my compilation of troubleshooting scenarios and solutions. Every common issue XR users may encounter can be found in this guide. If you cannot reach me at support this should be your go to for answers. This should be your go to BEFORE you call or email me. This guide has pictures and illustrations that will do a much better job conveying exactly what to look for than I will be able to describe over the phone. If your answer isn’t here or you still have questions, please feel free to reach out. My phone support hours are 715-130CST and my direct line is 9362353991. THERE IS NO VOICEMAIL! Don’t get upset about it. I will call you back with caller ID. I don’t have a VM set up because you guys want me taking calls, not listening to recordings, right? Spread this guide far and wide and always help your constituency. Remember, before I so graciously enlightened you, you were once in their position, red-faced and angry. Please be kind to our community and help us continue to grow. We have many exciting new products on the horizon. Stay tuned and Happy Cutting!
XR CHECKLIST REV2.pdf (1.5 MB)

4 Likes

Hopefully people use this. Some don’t even read the error message on their screens, but I’ll stay optimistic.

5 Likes

Here is the most recent revision of the guide which now includes a Hypertherm 45XP tool library for SheetCAM.
XR CHECKLIST REV4.pdf (2.9 MB)

1 Like

Hi Cam, I was reading the tool library set up section. Will the tools work with my razorweld 45?

Absolutely. The link should have a folder with RW tools as well. I will double check and make certain now.

1 Like