Water table fluid

Certainly does have a lot of “character” to it :rofl:

I used Borax for a year on my Crossfire OG with stainless tray. I never got mold or bugs in the tray but the general condition of the water and slats looked like @Dirty_Bill 's table. I used SterlingCool Plasma Cut in my current table and the water doesn’t discolor while just sitting and the slats don’t rust. It’s like $150 for 5 gallons shipped but at 20:1 it’ll treat 100 gallons of water.

2 Likes

Just cut some stainless steel slats :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Why has no one done this yet? Stainless steel slats would be a great option upgrade from LS

2 Likes

hey Tom…we are ready to make the solution, but the Nitrite is powder and the other two are liquid…so dumb question…so do i have to add water into the gallon jug to mix the ingredients? the recipe way above says 1/4lb Nitrite (which is only 4oz), 1 tsp physan 20, 1 oz blue …thats not going to mix like a liquid by itself to put in a gallon container. help…Lisa

That’s how I mixed it. Seems to work just fine.

Yes, you mix it with 75 oz of water so you end up with a solution that will make 75 gals of fluid at 1oz solution to 1Gal water.

1 Like

Thank you!

I just 5 gallons of Sterling Cool. I haven’t cut with it yet. We will see how it goes. Only used .6 gallons for 12 gallons of water. I might have enough for a while. If anyone is in central Washington and wants some, I’ll sell you some so it doesn’t cost as much and you don’t have to wait.

I didn’t realize how much I would be losing to splash out. I’ve had to mix more fluid several times. I found it leaves a syrupy residue of mixed at the given ratio. The last batch I put in I just eyeballed it and it’s much thinner but seems to be holding up just fine. I also drain after cutting. A little simple green and the stains go away though.

Are you cutting near the edges a lot? That and the purge after cut are the messiest times I’ve had.

Same here!

Yeah. I have some parts I’ve been cutting that Max the x axis and come close on the y. I’m loading a full sheet and starting in the corner, the ripping them at the y axis bottom max.

is it ok to add any type of food grade Dye?

I just steal food coloring from my wife’s baking cabinet.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Central Wa? as in close to Yakistan ?

Yes indeed

1 Like

You make sense. So you just use plain water? Add nothing?