As I assembled my table this past weekend. I Noticed a couple things that could be improved on. Not saying the table is bad in anyway, its actually pretty awesome. still have yet to cut, but ill get to that maybe today.
Drain Plugs - I think the brass drain plug should have a 3/8 or larger NPT tap to it. 1/4 is just a bit on the small side, and is asking for debris to get lodged into the hole and prevent fast drains. I ended up drilling out and tapping the plugs for a 3/8 nipple and ball valve setup. it didnt go too well, as the plug just liked to chip and break apart while trying to tap it.
X axis motor cable- I dont know if LS had these motors made to a certain spec or if they are generic size cables that come on them, but i think the motor should have a slightly longer cable so the routing of it can be made cleaner, instead of just hanging off the side of the machine.
cable management- the overhead arm that routes the plasma lead, Z motor and IHC is honestly an eye sore, and makes for an unbalanced and unrefined display. I know higher end machines like a torchmate uses cable carrier tracks that roll nicely to keep the wires behind and away. maybe in the future, and im sure at a small price increase, this could be an option on future tables.
overall, the table was very easy to setup. EXCEPT for adjusting the bearing plates and squaring the frame, which took a substantial amount of time to get right.