PC and cabinet Prepped for MR1

Thanks! I’m glad you like them.

1 Like

I guess I should’ve asked first but this is the keyboard that comes from Langmuir? I just ordered two from you Carter.

1 Like

Yes it is. You’ll love these holders.

Sweet. Can’t wait.

Hi! Thank you for your order! Yes, the keyboard that comes with the MR-1.

Your shipment will be going out soon :+1:

Thank you thank you?

Just a quick update for the keyboard holders. I was able to get my hands on a iPazzPort mini keyboard and get the design updated. It looks like Langmuir changed sourcing and I didn’t catch it.

The file for anyone that wants it is available here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5691936/files

To those of you that were kind enough to order these through my website, they will be shipping as soon as they come off the printer. Thank you again.

5 Likes

Thanks Carter. Looking forward to getting mine.

1 Like

Going to be nice on my plasma table also.

Parts received. Thanks a lot.

Good deal! And you’re welcome.

Can anyone tell me, does the Langmuir wireless control use a USB dongle to communicate to the computer. Kinda like a wireless mouse? I keep wondering if those wireless Alibaba MPG’s wheels that communicate via USB dongle would be plug and play.

Yes, what I call a “chicklet”. Small USB transceiver plugs into the PC. Langmuir Support will have to verify whether those others would be plug-and-play. I have been wondering the same, but would prefer the wired versions.