Pan Drain Dimple Die Mod 2

Can someone confirm where the mod2 die is at - looks like the spreadsheet has removed everyone that has passed it on already but there is nothing populated for sent / received.

I gave up on it and was fortunate to find someone who had a printed set of the mod 2. I used it and all worked fine. Your welcome to it if you’d like or anyone for that matter. It still looks in good condition. Let me know and I’ll send it.

2 Likes

@JoeMX82 … And everyone else on the spreadsheet…

The change in the spreadsheet is most likely the result of an error on my part… My apologies… I’ve reverted the spreadsheet to a time just before I made the error. If you’ve added yourself since that time please go back and make sure you’re still on there…

I’m wondering if most are still finding this useful…??

I created this on a whim some time ago and not being my strong suit, am open to any suggestions or changes that may improve things…

Thanks for understanding gang!!

1 Like

Yes that would be great if you could send it to me! Very much appreciated. Let me know what shipping runs and I can venmo you.

Joseph O’Connor
27 Grogans Point Court
Spring, TX 77380

It will be in the mail Monday!

3 Likes

Joe,
In should be there 2-3 days. Tracking number is 9505 5131 8136 2206 4756 65

Thanks so much - got it today and just drained the table and dimpled both drains - seems to be “perfect” - completely flat now and no leaks! Ready to pass on to the next person :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to hear!

@JoeMX82 I could use the set if you still have it

I’m finished and contacted Emerson Corder who’s next on the list to send to him. If I don’t hear from him in 24 hours, I’ll contact Shawn Smith who would be next on the list.

John here in Nor Cal, I would like to be on the list please
Thanks

Here’s the link to sign up.

I sent it to Emerson back in September. I’m not sure where it is now. You may have to go down the list and contact folks to see who has it now.

1 Like

I also 3D printed the dies and they worked perfectly.

1 Like

How do we know where the die is today?

It’s really unfortunate that people are taking months each to perform this mod and pass the die along. It takes about an hour total to drain the table, clean it out, perform the mod and move on. If you can’t turn this around in two weeks then perhaps you shouldn’t be on the list…

5 Likes

I would like to use the dimpler2 when available. had my table for a bit and it would help drain the water.
Awesome video by the way

Would love to help you but I’m not even sure who has the die by now. There is a signup (Google docs) excel sheet that has been posted and folks put their name on that list and it is supposedly passing from one person to another. On option you might consider is to request from the folks on the forum a 3D printed verision of the die. I provided the drawings and someone converted it to an stl file and folks have been 3D printing it. It seems to work well for a single table. You should be able to search the forum and post your request as forum members have been extremely helpful.

I have the set of Dimple Dies.
Who would like them next?
Sent a message to the next person of the list, - David Setness -
Hope he responds

Did David Setness respond? Looks like he received it on 6/30. I’ve added my name to the list.

i shipped them to him should have gotten on the the 5th of july
eric

1 Like