Pan Drain Dimple Die Mod 2

try carbon fiber reinforced Polycarbonate, the rigidity and strength with that reinforced polymer is amazing (if you are just printing out one set of these, no worries on carbon fiber abrassive nature on your brass nozzle, but if you plan to print much more of the carbon fiber PC, def get a hardened nozzle or you will eventually wear out your brass nozzle).
Also, Prusa has PETG with carbon fiber, same thing, just not quite as rigid, but stronger than PETG by itself (same advice on the nozzle).

1 Like

Hey JC_Wren, I added myself to the list, just don’t know where the dimple set currently is and who has it.

1 Like

@DavidSetness Hey David, was just checking to see if you received the dimple dies, are done with them, and have shipped them to the next person yet.
thanks,
chris

I did and they were sent on to next person. Worked great.

I sent them to ccraft

Just checking in to see where list stands? Last info in thread is that Mr Craft had it in August?

Hello, new here and wanted to see if anyone knows where the die is? Id like to get it asap thanks!!

Here is a link to the thread where the dies are being shared. You can add your name to that list.

https://forum.langmuirsystems.com/t/bar-sink-drain-dimple-die/22761/363