New table, 2 questions. not sure if they are related

Just got my machine built and now working on making it do stuff. this is where it gets tricky for a technological potato like me.

I hooked up the THC to the computer and my cut45 machine but On fire control on height control it says “no connections” and there isn’t even a drop down menu to select anything. I went through the troubleshooting and checked the drivers and even deleted them and started over. It’s says the driver is working fine.

Also am I supposed to hook up the torch on/off cable to the plasma cutter in conjunction with the torch height controller? If so I have been shorted the cable for the “torch on/off” I searched high and low and even went through the trash.

The problem for me is I could not find any instructions for hooking up the cut45 to the Pro. I know it’s supposed to be simple. “Plug N play” but if I’m missing a cable it’s hard to know that. I did hit the manual torch fire button on firecontrol and I heard the relay click but no torch. I then pulled the trigger on the torch itself and it fired so I’m assuming that the missing cable is my issue Let me know if these two things are connected. Thanks for any help.

Yes they are related check this out

Anyone with new razorweld 45 ? Wiring issues?

1 Like

Thanks for the link. Looks like I am definitely missing a cable for the torch on/off. But I’m not totally clear on is will that cause it to show no connections on height control? Maybe I just missed that.

the driver isn’t installed… have you tried to manually install the driver? there’s a download for it in the support section.

It said that it was supposed to download automatically or maybe I misunderstood that. I will go check out that manual download page. Thanks

in most cases it will but that why they have the manual download in case it doesn’t.

Windows 10 has the driver preinstalled. For Windows 7/8 you will need to install manually.

See this tread: Windows 7/8 Manual Driver Installation for FireControl

even then, sometimes you gotta force win10 to install the drivers.