MR-1 Order Number - Post them here!

41191 - I ordered in under a minute at 4:00 EST.
Original ship window- 8/15 to 8/29.
Latest ship window- 10/24 to 11/7.

I’m already struggling with buyers remorse. Giving me two extra months to think it over may not be good idea.

2 Likes

Its all good. Shoot, i ordered a PM Lathe in January and it is an august delivery, provided Taiwan doesnt get F’d by China… :crazy_face:

Unfortunately, I was still driving home from work when they went on sale. 35 or so minutes into the sale I got order # 41583 - now Nov-Dec delivery.

41502 I get one thing saying late October and when I clicked on link in email saying Nov 7-21st. honestly this I can wait for unlike a burn table which I desperately needed a new one waiting for the XR. but I just can’t say enough how impressive putting this mill and all the tooling together. its been on my list for a long time to custom make certain things in house and this is forcing me to learn the programming, tools and methods. The amount of videos they will have coming out is going to be very helpful. Kinda wish they did that on all their tables though. Very informative stuff for the mill.

YEp, thats kinda what I’m thinking now.

What was the first order # thought I got through quick #40888 but it shows September

40931 full assembly nov 25 to dec 5

#40884 August 29

Think your the earliest I’ve seen. Wondering how many machines a week they plan on shipping.

#40873 / mid August

:sunglasses: i think i may have been the first order, i wonder if they’d tell us lol

41739 Dec 5 - Dec 19. We shall see how this thing stacks up against the DMG’s I run at work.

41144 fully assembled… Xmas

Order #40912 Placed within 30 seconds of release.

August 29- September 12 Shipping estimate.

Jason

ORDER #41192 Estimate October 24th!!

Believe it or not, you were not the first order. Close though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well im glad im close ! Cant wait!

40875 - I think we are in the top 10

1 Like

What was the first order number? Surely langmuir systems can at least tell what number machine we ordered, Just curious