MR-1 Order Number - Post them here!

#41444 Mid August

Now says Nov…

now thats funny

Order 40933

40951, which has a sept 12-23 estimate.

I have a Langmuir plasma table and I was not planning to buy a cnc mill when I woke up today but here we are. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Are u having it put together

Humm…mine just changed to sep now also.

August 15th - 29th

41306, and mine did the same thing, Now says Oct. 24 - Nov. 7 Guess it was a waste of time to take the day off work and get the order in by 3:01. Probably just like my PRO was. Order in the beginning of Feb. and not get it until the end of Sep.

41046, sept26-oct10

I have an email from them stating that something happened to their lead time estimator and it was corrected. Need to re-log into order to see updates (corrected) lead times.

I’m surprised my order went to sept-oct as I had the order submitted/accepted within 1 min. of open. Some number of seconds, not sure how many but I was pretty quick about it.

No sweat though, just glad I got order in and hope I can ride it all the way to delivery day. It looks like a real nice machine with decent capability. Looking forward to what LS does to accessorize it!

Thank you all for your orders! Our lead time generator had a few issues due to the order volume in the short time frame after orders were released.

An email has gone out to the email address that placed the order explaining this but we encourage you to re-check your order status page to get an accurate lead time.

This page can be found via the Order Confirmation email that was sent from our e-commerce system.

Yeah, thats what mine said but now september. 40933

1. What a bummer just got the updated email. Oh well here we go.

40897, the page glitched on me and sent me to the build page at first. But I’m still pretty low even with the glitch. Can’t wait!

I had the order completed in less than 30 seconds , and got this (as I said below):

Order number 41008 YOUR MR-1 ESTIMATED SHIPPING WINDOW: August 15 - August 29, 2022

My assumption is that I was the 8th in line if they start the numbering at 41000 but I think that is not true given some of the order numbers above … and just now checked the status

YOUR MR-1 ESTIMATED SHIPPING WINDOW: September 26 - October 10, 2022

Well, its OK I think given setting up this machine when the fall/winter is coming is a good time to do it - but that is quite the slip. Anyone still has an August delivery?

Cheers

Mike

I have the August delivery still.

Originally had August delivery but now says November. It’s all good though, I’ll let you early peeps get the learning curve out of the way for the rest of us. :wink:

Mine still August estimate. Very excited.
When i hit the deposit button all my stuff was pre filled out including my CC . I have bought a lot of stuff from them. With that being said, all I had to do was push the Buy now button.

1 Like

Order number 41276.
did have issues getting the links to work right at 1.
also didnt get a confirmation email. did screenshot my order confirmation page lol

@langmuirsystems any chance for local pick up in San Diego? :smiley:

41431= $8,617.65 Plus # 41488 for the XR= $9085…!

1 Like

Ha! Mine is now in October… :-/