Miller 375x wiring

Pro w/THC

Does anyone have details on wiring up for voltage divider on miller 375x, I found info for torch from chow-pay in this form, but nothing on voltage divider

thx
les

Dont mean to beat a dead horse but did you have any luck hooking it up? Im just looking into hooking my 375 up to the vim box.

Hi Andrew, no I did not, didn’t want to start opening things up and guessing, however I bought a machine torch for razorweld that uses the hyperterm fine tip and been playing with that in between some wood project orders I have.

As for the 375, was looking at different torches and machines to get a fine cut for art work, the one from PlasmaDyn USA is working out fine, pricey, but good

@Andrew - did you ever figure it out? I have a 375 x-treme that I will need to wire up THC.

Thanks,
Iz

I have a Miller Spectrum 375 x-treme that I also would like to try out.

miller%20375

Manual Page 39
Miller Spectrum 375 x-treme maunal

#12 & 13# for Raw voltage is likely what i will try on mine when I get to it.

edit NOT #13 please keep reading

1 Like

When you get it working, would be good to post details, thx les

BTW - I never tried mine, the razorweld is working out fine for now

12 would be positive and the electrode wire (white) would be negative.

I think you are right. I Cracked it open.

1 Like

1 Like

looks like this middle lug is TE-3 from the diagram

and the righht lug is TE-4 from the diagram

Yep, that’s were the wires go alright.

Hey guys I followed this post and set up my THC with my Miller 375x however torch fires instantly THC doesn’t move at all!! Any ideas? Any help is appreciated

I wired my 375x and did a first test run. Fantastic results compared to before the z-axis. Here some pictures of the modification. I followed the suggestions in this thread above. (DISCALIMER: copy at your own risk!)

3 Likes

thanks for sharing…

Aw crap! Now that i know it works with a 375 and you’ve just posted the wiring pics I have no excuse… :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Glen

Just thought I’d add something here. Turns out my 375 Extreme has the lugs reversed from the pics so had to swap the leads. Good thing I checked the continuity before I buttoned things up. :laughing:

But it worked great and really like the results :+1:

1 Like