Limit Switch Homing Kit for CrossFire and CrossFire PRO is COMING!

Good question - I already lost 2.7" by buying the pro that’s advertised as 4’ x 3’ but actually not 3’ lol

LS-Limit-Switch

2 Likes

I do not know where you get your information…but here are pictures right off the website…

3 Likes

But To be fair @tooboy it does have a click bait title

You gain a Quarter inch of X axis too 48.25"

3 Likes

I sit corrected…

1 Like

While I was on there I noticed they now offer the hypertherm 45 XP with a machine torch an option when you buy the pro.

2 Likes

There was a notice a few weeks ago that they were now carrying Hypertherm. They also have the 65 and 85 SYNC machines. They only show up on the web site under the XR.

1 Like

Yeah it’s kinda questionable tbh but love the table all the same.

Langmuirsystems question I watch the video, They only show two switches in the upper left corner of the table. That works good for homing. Is there two more switches at the other ends of the X/Y axis’s To prevent crashes? I’ve bumped the travel limit in jog a few times and shifted the start point which resulted in ruining a few parts. Or in a case that a a piece is not correctly located on the table and the X or Y run out of physical travel.

1 Like

@Mach1

The common way this is handled is with “soft” limits. The control knows how many inches from home it is and won’t go far enough to crash. Another benefit of this is the control will throw an overtravel error and won’t cut the program if it is going to exceed the soft limits.

Did you build your own? This was one of the first mods I was thinking about making. But if theirs is only $100 I might just wait and buy it “off the shelf”…
Scott

@langmuir-mike
Any update on the release of this…

4 Likes

I’m with @Dirty_Bill on the coordinate thing. On my Mach3 DIY install 0,0 is front left.

no, up until now, the pins were not usable.

I don’t see a limit switch connector, nor any exposed pins, on the back. So I am guessing they must be on the inside, and maybe brought thru the chassis hole labeled, “EXP”. I have not opened my case yet to explore.

they are on the main board.

top left corner are 6 pins.

2 Likes

I guess no word on pre-orders

Cool. Thanks for the pic. I’ll crack my case this weekend and take a looksee. I have plenty of suitable switches, wires and connectors in my parts bins.

I was thinking the same thing.

so what is the latest update - it has been two months now and we are all waiting -

2 Likes