Limit Switch Homing Kit for CrossFire and CrossFire PRO is COMING!

Hi All,

We know how patient everyone has been for this add-on upgrade and we are excited to finally release it! Our new Limit Switch Homing Kit can be added to any CrossFire or CrossFire PRO machine running FireControl and provides the instant ability to Home your machine to Machine Coordinate Zero and run programs using Work Coordinate Offsets. Stay tuned in 3-4 weeks for the product to be live in our online store. As always we will be offering a special discount to existing customers on this add-on product once it is available! MSRP is $99.95.

Check out our Instagram post below for a quick video of a CrossFire PRO being homed using the add-on kit!

Langmuir Systems shared a post on Instagram: "Coming to a CrossFire and CrossFire PRO near you! Our new Limit Switch Homing Kit can be added to any CrossFire or CrossFire PRO machine running FireControl and provides the instant ability to Home your...

38 Likes

Nice!!! I am in!!

(First to comment on IG, and first here) :rofl:

-TM

2 Likes

Very nice I am in also.

I’m in!!!

DAMN!!!
I was just getting comfortable with my tent set-up and my scotch…
Oh well…Langmuir has spoiled my fun again…

why can they not be irresponsible…why is their service soo goood…what is wrong with these people…do they not know disappointing customers is the way of the future…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

w00t! Thank you from the bottom of my couplers!

4 Likes

Take my DAMN money!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to this. What version of FireControl will be required?

1 Like

The Limit Switch Homing Kit will require FireControl version 21.1.5 or above.

3 Likes

Interested to see where this will wire into!

There’s a pinout on the mainboard already.

Yes but no easy way to connect to it. Can’t wait to see it! I don’t mind modifying the enclosure, that’s what it seems will be needed.

Great! I’m in.
Email or text me when it’s ready.
Ernie

Great news can we pre order

I never noticed before but the control enclosure has a spot for “Expansion” in the upper right.

I came here to say this. I’ll be putting my order in the very day it’s available.

do we have a choice where we place the X,Y home?

Unfortunately not. Home will be in the back left as it on XR and the video Mike posted. This is the location where the limit switches will be mounted.

2 Likes

why wouldnt it be front left? this is where the 0,0 coordinate would be… this is counterintuitive…

1 Like