Limit Switch Availability

They’re definitely getting ready for it!

2 Likes

“goose pimples are running all down my body!”

Untitled

2 Likes

I know this is an old post @langmuirsystems but I just installed the latest Firecontrol and seen the limit switches as an option, has anything been updated for the Crossfire Pro yet?

1 Like

I’m sure the next update will be that they are available for purchase. It’ll be unlikely that anything else will be said till then.

The statement " or installed crossfire limit switch kit"
From this pop up message it sure makes it seem inevitable.

6 Likes

Are we there yet?

How 'bout now?

2 Likes

How did you find this post 38 min ago?? It was google for me.

1 Like

I’m in for limit switches.

Are these going to be Limit/homing switches? Also is there an update. Im saving money to buy a CNC and hopefully in the next couple of months I will pull the trigger. Would like to add these at that time. Thanks

I’ve come to the conclusion that, not only is it never going to happen but, nobody at LS wants to sack up and say " nah, we’re not interested in that anymore." Which is a pity.

Glove dropped

1 Like

Limit Switches for CrossFire and CrossFire PRO are definitely still in the works, and we hope to have them available for sale by the end of the year.

[EDIT 9/26/22] Check out Mike’s post from this morning for an update:

9 Likes

Toolboy has his tent set-up and bottles of scotch ready to be first in line!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update!

What all left needs to be done? If the software and firmware updates have already been included with the last patch then all we would need is the pin outs, correct?

A handful of 1/4-20 bolts and a few $1 switches shouldn’t be a very difficult obstacle IMO

1 Like

Packaging
sourcing the right parts for the right price
installation instructions
trouble shooting the software updates
quality control
possible manpower for doing all the above along with running the rest of the ongoing product development and shipping…

5 Likes