Hi! WA state. Dream shop project started!

Finishing touches with the fiber laser…

The mancave is where I get to be “inside” and still make cool stuff.

Absolutely love SystemX stainless wall organizing… hopefully the shop will get to look like this room someday. I love quality stuff and really impressed with Langmuir products. Fits right in around here.

Can you adopt me …PLEEEEAASEE!!!

2 Likes

I think my wife would go for it, if ya said you were here to help with siding the house. :grin:

2 Likes

Great to see there is still real Americans in Washington State. Awesome shop. Tool boy will probably put up siding if you let him shoot that gun.

2 Likes

There’s a red and blue line at Snoqualmie pass… 30 min from Seattle. The rest of WA wishes ID would adopt

3 Likes

DEAL!!!..I am am master carpenter…on my way!!!

2 Likes

Your in gods country ,dam I miss that state. I cut a lot of timber in and around Snoqualmie pass in the 80s and 90s. Sad back then( men were loggers and city slickers were nervous) haha .

1 Like

Lol, that’s awesome. The demasculation of the generation is so sad to see. I drove from the pass to spokane and only saw 1 Biden sign… couldn’t count the Trump signs… but state still goes blue from Seattle.

2 Likes

It’s alive! 1st cut on my pro!

3 Likes

Looks good.

Wow! …I’m speechless, Like WOW! that shop! :smile:

1 Like

I’m a dreamer! Wish I had more help, seems like a forever project. Trying to enjoy the journey though. 3 month to clean out and finish front area. XR has a home over there somewhere

I have the same idea about teaching kids some skills, but my range is my two grandsons.

Ha, that’s exactly how it’s supposed to go!

Plasma air is going together! Perfect fit for the cooler inside a server rack… auto temp control fan on the radiator. I’ll button up the sides when I get it hooked up.

3 Likes

Oh ya!

2 Likes

New control box mount 3d printed and ArcFlat tables getting ready to setup.

Wasn’t thrilled with controller mount. After I test it a bit, I can hook anyone up with the file to print on your printer or print and ship a set for a fair price.

Little touch up on the bottom of the ArcFlat tables for the leg mounts… OK, it was really a chance to just play…

3 Likes

I hear man grunts in the air…Tim Allen style man grunts…

NICE!!!