Firecontrol download

Is there a chance that Firecontrol will be available for download any time soon? I’d like to start practicing with it before my new Crossfire Pro arrives.

THANKS!!

1 Like

I would also like a head start on learning the new software.
So i am clear, Firecontrol will replace Mach3, and we will still need Fusion360 for CAD/CAM correct?
With Fusion making everyone on the free platform re-apply, i’m starting to wonder if I should have just gone a different route from the get go… what is everyone else using for design?

Most of my issues with fusion are on the cam side not the cad.I recently started using sheetcam and love it so far.Some things I can go from inkscape to sheetcam but some I will still modify in fusion and export to a dxf and then load that to sheetcam.

I would also like to know when Firecontrol will be available to download.

@jimlun @KBinCO @Riffle02

FireControl should be available in January for download and this release will sync up with when the first machines start getting delivered. As others have said, FireControl will be very intuitive to use for operating the machine and running programs and it has the whole THC interface built in. Also FireControl only works with the Langmuir Systems USB motion control board so it won’t be useful to download ahead of time without your machine because it can’t be used without it.

Hope this helps!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Thank You for the Update. Can’t wait!!

Firecontrol will be compatible with the crossfire 1st gen?

If i understood it right…Firecontrol is only for the Pro .

1 Like

That is incorrect. It will also be compatible with the crossfire not just the pro.

I thought they said fire design would be compatible but fire control would not because the pro uses a totally different board

FireControl

The main benefit of the CrossFire Gen 2 System is FREE, cross-platform, plasma-specific control software with a modern user interface and ongoing support and development. The Gen 2 control software, FireControl, is designed and developed by Langmuir Systems specifically for CNC plasma cutting on the CrossFire and CrossFire PRO. A vast improvement over Mach 3, FireControl has many useful features that make it more powerful and easier to use. Ok so I guess its for the regular and the Pro.

4 Likes

Is it available to download yet?

1 Like

In the other thread Daniel said they expect it to be online Monday.

2 Likes

yes, I read that too the other day…Monday 1/27th is what I was expecting too.

1 Like

Any update on when fire control and the users guides will be available? I thought I read maybe Monday

2 Likes

YEAH! all Firecontrol software has been posted and all the pro instructions too!

No, just the instructions. Software is still “coming soon”

1 Like

So does anyone have a real time frame when Firecontrol will be available for download??

next week.

and then, the next week after that.