Drain for table?

Has anybody used drains like this and how did they work ?? I dont want to do pump and tank and all that … Just want to use buckets … Dont use table that much… Just need better drains and want to see what other people have used that works just for drains for table ???

If you search Bar sink drain, there are several people who have done this. Some have used a dimple die to recesses the drains, some have done it without with success.

They work great. I would like to eventually have a tank under the table… for now I just have some pvc pipe that join the two drains and feed to a bucket on the floor.

Bar sink drain dimple die - CrossFire ® PRO / Assembly - Langmuir Systems Forum

1 Like

I used the small bar drains, found them at Menards. I thought about using the Dimple die but changed my mind. They work fine with out. I use the same sealant (locktite marine sealant) that LMS provide for the XR table. This was after using plumbers putty like you normally would on this type of drain. But with the water pan being flat it would not seal. The Locktite stuff worked very well. I let it cure 24 hours before I hooked anything up.

2 Likes