CrossFire XR Order List

That would be a big time saver.

4059159125, either one of you feel free to shoot me a text!

@galaxi65 …hey guys. I actually might have mine delivered to Manteca as well! My dad lives there and I have a shop in Rocklin and I may put it at his place. We should see if we can cordinated some kind of shipping.

2 Likes

For those of us that have a deposit down on the XR and have the RazorWeld 45 in that order, will we have to wait for the RazorWeld 45 because they are on backorder or is there an allotment for us XR folks?

Anyone actually have an XR in their possession?

Almost to the mid summer point. :thinking: I hope the plasma machine are not going to hold up the XR tables. That would really suck. especially for us that already have a torch for the table.

No we have a special alottment of Razorweld cutters that were ordered and configured specifically for the XR machines.

1 Like

Can you elaborate more about the specifics of the XR configured Razorwelds @langmuir-daniel ?

They’re packed with the correct cables that fit the style of connector on the XR machines, and also includes a machine torch has standard with a long enough cable to route through the drag chains.

1 Like

Good to know. Thank you!

Anyone else order one from Canada? Planning on driving down to get mine. Just would like to know when that would roughly be. :sweat_smile:
Has anyone received any news of there table yet?

id like to order one but living in Newfoundland kinda makes getting one that much harder, i gotta get a ferry just to get to the mainland, then i gotta drive across the border to pick it up, it cost me close to $900 just to get the crossfire pro, so i wouldnt wanna see how much it would cost to get the XR here.

1 Like

I live in southern Ontario within 1hr from the boarder. So driving down for me is about 20 hr depending on traffic. Luckily I’m self employed so it also makes it a bit easier to leave on the drop of a dime. Hopefully I get the chance to go down before harvest starts :crossed_fingers:t2:

to get to conroe Tx, its 5227Km, plus a 8 hr ferry ride so i would take me awhile haha,

I live in Ottawa…I am happy with my pro…not going up in size…
the bigger problem about going to the border to go pick one up…we can not go across yet…Americans can come here…but we can not cross over yet…

We can cross for business purposes. Just had a friend cross the boarder last week with no problem to go get a horse for thier business.

The 8 hr boat ride would do it for me. :laughing:

Live in Phoenix and seriously considering pickup from Conroe. Our business trailer is big enough to transport an extra 3 XRs if anyone is interested. We could offload onto your trailers or deliver to your driveway if you have the equipment to offload. Let me know if interested.

1 Like

Anyone here around WA State?

I’ve got family in TX, planning a trip around shipment in OCT.

room in trailer for 2 XRs

Gpraceworks did you end up deciding to continue with your purchase? I’m from batch 2 I believe but would love to get mine sooner lol.