CrossFire XR Order List

1 Like

The one I’m getting cuts upto 1/2" plate

Absolutely true! Without the Pro I have, I would never been able to make the jump to this laser

I need the precision cutting capability

2 Likes

Wow. I hope a lot of the orders are accessories. My order number is 29330

I’m in Omaha and was thinking the same thing. If you are heading down I would be interested in working something out with you. Only issue would be transferring it to your trailer to mine at 500lb.

Nothing my cherry picker can’t handle.

maybe I am tired tonight…but I can not figure out how this unloads a 500lb plasma table…

yup…just tired…

2 Likes

Are you manual bending or NC bending your final product?

Using a New 96" pneumatic magnetic break.

2 Likes

I’m in CA near Sacramento.

1 Like

Oh cool. I am in manteca. Depending on shipping costs, lets reconnect

1 Like

I’m actually in Manteca as well, I just tell everyone near Sacramento so it’s easier to locate.

Wowww thats weird. hahaha

Grab mine and drop of in AZ on your way back. Cold beer waiting for ya! Lol.

Ordered for batch 2

First days of summer are here. Six more weeks to mid summer and the start of batch 1 shipments I hope.:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Just put in my or for xr. This will be my first time using any type of cnc. I dont think I’m gonna be able to wait for it to gett here. Excited is an understatement.

1 Like

I’ll be going to pick mine up and bringing it back to Oklahoma City. Would save you quite a bit if they were ready at the same time.

Will be going to get mine and bringing it back to Oklahoma City. If you’re interested in meeting there.