CrossFire XR Order List

Planning trip from upstate NY to pick up first batch order. Can bring 40ft gooseneck if 4 or more people want to have tables picked up and delivered on the way back.

I’m in Ohio and might be interested in you picking mine up if you get enough people.

I will start a list

Want to stop in Wisconsin? I can give you beer and cheese!

I hate to be a Debbie Downer here, But isn’t Langmuir fulfilling the orders as they received them? Going to pickup your machine is great, But two or three at a time? would mean the machines would need to be ready at the same time for pickup. Someone is going to the back of the line while others are jumping ahead.

1 Like

I’m not sure how they operate, maybe they jump in and clarify… But when I was manufacturing, you get bulk supplier delivery of components in at once and most of the time in next few weeks is spent at warehouse wrapping, boxing, packing to withstand idiots in trucks throwing your product around… A pickup shouldn’t need as much love and packing as one going by freight.

Maybe have to wait till last person’s turn and pick up together… Maybe nobody cares because it really doesn’t slow them down any.

Not really jumping line going into eat instead of drive through.

Well I guess they will let us know when the buffet table is open. Hopefully soon.

1 Like

I bought a RW for a pro table which I sold. Know I needed a machine torch head vs hand held, do I need anything else? Other cables based on your description?

Unless I’m just not understanding not sure if you’re making a statement or question. It’s not making any sense to me.

“I bought a RW for a pro table which I sold” is telling me that you now have no cutter.

“Know I needed a machine torch head vs hand held” (question or statement?)
It depends on what you want to use the cutter for. A machine torch can only be used with the table and if you’re wanting to do some freehand cutting then you’ll need the hand torch which can be used on the table also.
Some people have both like myself. I have the machine torch permanently to my table. Then I just plug & play the hand torch to my cutter when I want to cut freehand.
Just keep in mind that if you get the machine torch you will also have to purchase a machine torch holder. Langmuir has them for $75.00

1 Like

I sold the pro table, not the RW. Kept the RW for the XR table…need the machine head for the XR as that is the holder that is on the table. Based on Langmuir’s previous response, just wondering if I need anything else for the RW to connect to the XR…

2 Likes

Live in Phoenix. If I could pick mine up from the California location, that is only a 5 hr trip.

I have the pro with the razor weld and I purchased the machine torch. Can that transfer to my XR

Yes, same as they sell with XR

add “am patient” to the phrase…

Only available in the Conroe, TX facility. I live in Phoenix too - already asked them.

@TRS2021 and @RocketBooths have any of you guys received the final payment email? If so, what was the freight estimate? Thank you in advance.

Nothing yet. Order #28812…so.might be a bit longer.

1 Like

I am new on here, sent in the 500.00 deposit 3 weeks ago. I have no clue when they would ask for the final payment. They should have a place where you can put more money down while waiting on them to finish what you ordered. Thanks

3 Likes

Just got the final payment email…

1 Like

Freight is about $618

1 Like