CrossFire XR Order List

I had also been away and actually noticed your absence when I returned. I am sorry for your loss. Loss and grief are daunting. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Appreciate the comment - thanks! Cancer is a bitch…lost my dad…PSA…get your rear end checkups folks.

1 Like

#28894 I have a 2x2 table for sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Order 28678. Anxiously awaiting videos on this thing by LS.

1 Like

#28881 Just finished setting up my second PRO haven’t even cut with it yet. Was irritated at first but now Im over it. I’ll just run the XR and a PRO for dual cutting!!! I got two crossfires also. Nice to have parts and spares I guess. I don’t think I’ll ever part with my first machine. It literally change my life. So I don’t mind dumping more money into this company. Def wish they’d have more in depth videos of the machines though. Esp for this one. Very interested in the mechanics. Im not a huge fan of the lead screws on the previous machines. Or the bearing on rail setup. So pretty excited to see this one. Plus the homing and limit switches will be nice.

3 Likes

I got my Order in 3 Minutes after it Opened up #28622. Couldn’t pass up to Opportunity. Bought my OG XL day before they had the Pro .

2 Likes

Order number 28641

1 Like

I was looking to buy the Cross fire Pro, then a friend told me about ther XR so i ordered it.
I coulden’t order on monday when it opened but i got mine in tuesday morning order # 28928
I can hardly wait. i’m in California, I may pick it up when it’s ready, it’s a long drive 22 hrs but I think it will be worth it. I drove there a few years back to pick an other machine i bought.

1 Like

I might pickup my XR also if the shipping is too high. Maybe some of us can team up and save on gas. I have a truck and trailer so I could probably get three units. I’m in KC so anyone in-between KC and Texas if you’re interested. Really depends of how much shipping is.

1 Like

Hay all,

I may be canceling my XR order. (Order #28472)

I’m Flying out to LA to seal the deal on a 5x10 1500W fiber laser.

I know some of you where late to order and some missed the $5995 introductory offer. If you are wanting to move up in the order chain, this will be one of the first to be available.

2 Likes

Am I wrong in thinking that it should cut more than metal?

I have heard of it cutting other materials. I’ll be cutting .063 and .080 aluminum almost exclusively. It will cut it comfortably at 400imp without slag or deformation.

Where are you located in CA? I was thinking about picking up mine as well. Depends if I could get someone to throw in on some gas to help with the cost.

Thanks

1 Like

I ordered mine on the 5/31/21 for Batch 2. Order #: 29302.

wow, that thing looks cool as heck!
how thick of material can it cut?

Up to one inch with proper plasma cutter.

source: “The maximum plate thickness that can be supported by this machine is 1” (25.4mm) steel plate. While the CrossFire XR CNC machine is capable of supporting material of up to 1" thickness for cutting, the maximum cutting thickness for your setup will be dependent on the specific plasma cutter that you are using. We advise you to refer to your respective plasma cutter owners manual to obtain relevant information related to maximum cutting thickness."

oh, I have a pm 45 myself. I was asking about the laser.
I signed up for batch 1, I can’t freaking wait!

Yo folks, ordered my XR, order # xx840. My PRO is just getting setup and then > big guy is out… but didn’t want to wait. Already have some ideas on customization… good stuff

according to the specs listed for https://piranhafab.com/product/l-series-fiber-laser-5x10/ a 1.5kw laser can do 1/2" carbon steel and 1/4" stainless and aluminum.

at 10x the price of the XR tho. VW vs Ferrari