Crossfire XR delivery?

For those who have had yours delivered, how long did it take from ship notification to delivery? I’m getting slightly anxious ARCbest tracking says mine was picked up last Monday 10/18/21 and still shows it sitting in Houston, TX and suppose to be shipping to Southeast, WI. I was order number 28522 and paid my balance on 10/12.

Order 28558
Paid: 10/13
Table Shipped Date Email: 10/21
Delivered to my home: 10/27

Order 28462.
Paid 9/27
Shipped 10/14
Delivered 10/28

You will need to call ABF and get the other tracking number for actual tracking. The number that was given to me by Langmuir worked to identify the shipment with ABF, but it did not work to actually track the package.

Actually just got a call from ABF Freight just before lunch today to schedule delivery for tomorrow!!! Hopefully I’ll have time this weekend to get it assembled and functioning this week!

I received the much anticipated email to pay this afternoon. Number 28750.

1 Like

Will have mine one of these days lol

1 Like

what was your order number?

Order number 28579

Oh boy, oh boy…. I’m 28811, so should be SOOON! :grin:

1 Like

#28847, can’t wait!!!

My order is 33875 so I should get it sometime in 2025…

2 Likes

I would like to know how many units a week are shipping.

My order is #28928 looks like its coming up soon.
Electric is run floors are painted and I’m running the air
just need the machine

3 Likes

Is there anyone that can share how long it took from start to your door finish to order this? When you gave your deposit how long was it before your payment due came then how long after that was it before it shipped to your door etc. Also any, ANY input on what you like and don’t like about the table?

I put my deposit day one in April (10:20), got the email last night, and paid today! Will see how long to get to my door now.

HOLY CRAP!! Thanks for the input!! Please let me know when you get more info. 10m to a 1yr to order might be a game changer for me.

That’s not really a relevant metric because April was a pre-release sale. They had designed & built the machine but weren’t yet in production manufacturing mode.

Ordering today would be a different situation and you’d be best served if you check with Langmuir what the current expected backlog timeframe is.

2 Likes

Yes that is correct. It was a pre-order. you should likely start to track the later orders. I was about 500 order numbers deep if I recall correctly, which is not necessarily the number of these units.

Paid for order 28772 last night.