Crossfire XR delivery?

I don’t see anything on facebook. Please post the link.

I DONT KNOW if this is legitimate I saw a post by [Mike Downs] I dont know who that is but he posted on both FB pages. There were Photos of XR crates. Cant seem to share the post.

! CrossFire XR machines Details Big Update!
CrossFire XR machines will start shipping within the next 10 days. For those that have placed a deposit with us in Batch 1, you will be receiving an email to complete payment and confirm shipping details. Shipping will be done in order based on the order that deposits were received. We can’t wait to get this machine into the hands of our customers, it’s the best product we’ve made and we are really proud of the performance and value we’ve been able to achieve. If you have any questions about your purchase, feel free to reach out to Support@langmuirsystems.com.

1 Like

Mike is one of the owners of LS.

1 Like

I am wondering why he did not post it here?

1 Like

Can you see the name on the box???

Is it going to Wisconsin? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i am really getting frustrated I can’t get any information useful to get customer orders
I gave my deposit on day 2 of ordering. I really was looking forward to getting this machine. but they cant even say if it will be shipped this year.
I was in the cnc machine tool sales industry for years and if i was this vague to customers about delivery i would lose the sale.

2 Likes

Kind of odd that big of an update on the machine was not posted anywhere on here/ facebook or even in a email. Oh well hope to get the machine sooner then later. Already have my old machine pre sold and hope to not have to go without it for a bit.

Just wanted to put this out there. I did the residential lift gate service delivery for the XR, got it yesterday. Freight company was awesome but it did come on a semi with 33 foot trailer, driver couldn’t pull the truck off the road at all. Couldn’t go down my gravel drive to shop. So we had to put the big crate in the back of a pickup and unload it from there. Not a huge deal but I was expecting them to be able to back up to my shop. Just a heads up.

1 Like

Seems odd. Most of these guys can back these up. I hope they won’t have the same issue at my place as well.

Just got the table in today. Order number 28455

4 Likes

Awesome! Waiting for the updates.

Just got my email Monday order# 28584

This was totally worth the wait.

2 Likes

Looks awesome just got my e mail today 28641 I’ll have to wait a bit longer it’s coming to Canada

I’m interested in getting one shipped to Canada too, how did/does that work?

And what does it cost?

I thought about having shipped to Spokane, Sandpoint, or Coeur d’Alene maybe? and just driving down and picking it up.

1 Like

Im in Ontario and just got mine shipped to Port Huron MI. Just going to hope over and pick it up when it arrives there.

Totally worth the wait.

2 Likes

Can I ask what your order number is?

Received my XR today. Unboxing begins tonight!

1 Like

Just got my payment/shipping notice for my XR.
Order number 28692

Shipping to commercial address in NW OR was $579.60