Crossfire XR delivery?

New update email out today. Looks like early-mid September

1 Like

CrossFire XR Customer,

We are excited to be reaching out to share another production update regarding your CrossFire XR order. Due to unprecedented supply chain constraints that we believe are behind us, we expect to start shipping XR machines in early September and continuing through the end of the month. We appreciate your patience while you wait for your machine and are happy to answer any questions you may have via our support team.

The email included pictures of components and some of the hardware packaged up

1 Like

When will the assembly guide be posted? it would be very nice to read through it a few times and get familiar with it before the machine show up at my door.

1 Like

Actually I am in the first batch, and live half way between Madison and Milwaukee. I am considering going to pick up my unit when ready. If anyone from the area would be interested, I could pick up more than one.

We are based in NW Phoenix and will be picking up from second batch. If anyone is interested I can pick up an additional two XRs and deliver. Message me and we can work out details.

2 Likes

To me, this means: just a couple more weeks until I see the new version of Fire control that supports LIMIT SWITCHES!!!

1 Like

Just sent my deposit for the XR table. Now I need to source a Hypertherm Powermax 65. The plasma cutters are on 8-12 week backlog. I’m hoping the assembly instructions are added online soon, so I can get familiar with the building of this table. Looks like an extremely nice table.

I just recieved a powermax 65 ordered first week of june.
might want to wait to see what the new hypertherm machine being unveiled next week looks like

I was told the new models wouldn’t be shipping until late 2023?

No kidding eh? :joy:

Not a lot of good news coming out of your camp Bill !! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I know… I’m sorry! I spent hours the other day looking for a 65-85XP, and talked to several distributors who were told the new machines will be at a show this week, but with the current shortages of circuit boards, Hypertherm won’t be going into production for a while. Most said 23-2024, but others said it would be sooner. Who knows anymore. I finally found a 65XP that’s been on order for a few months and scheduled to be here in Nov.

1 Like

I got a 65 in a week. I found a hand cut model locally. They ordered the cpc board and installed it for me. It was a few more dollars but I don’t feel like waiting. Plus I have a hand torch if I need it.

I would consider it. I’m located in West Phoenix.

Anyone get any new updates from Langmuir? We are now the middle of September which was there previous update

3 Likes

That would be the $64K question (or maybe $6,499 question)

1 Like

Shipping within 10 days. Finally.

1 Like

Did you get a notification? What order # were you?

They posted on Facebook.

Cave Creek here. Planning a road trip to first grab my Bronco from dealer in Iowa, then drop down to Texas for the XR. Should have a grin the size of Texas with these new big boy toys in tow!

3 Likes