CrossFire PRO Shipping

@langmuir-mike
No I didn’t…but that’s freaking awesome, just made my day! :star_struck:
Sent an email out to support (25595) yesterday inquiring, but haven’t gotten a response yet

Thank you I’ll be ordering mine this week

I’m noticing people in the 8800’s are getting their THC. I’m 8763 and haven’t been notified of anything about THC or box 2. What order numbers are going out this week?

Last bit of 8576 arrived today. Tonight I’ll begin assembly

3 Likes

I envy you. I finally got mine unboxed this weekend but am traveling all week and can’t get back to setting it up until this weekend.

It’s all for the good though because I get to see where other folks are having issues and avoid them. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had to wait for a dimple die to come in anyway. I’m dimpling the drains in the water table so the top of the drain fits flush with the tray so it drains 100%. I know it’s an extra step, but maybe one @langmuir-daniel might want to consider adding to their process before they ship.

1 Like

Dimple die idea is a good one…I’ll have to check and see if I can the right size. I have a rather under-utilized set sitting on top of my press

I haven’t bought a set because I’d never use most of them :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m going to have to manually “press” it with a 4lb hammer because the tray is too big for my press. I knew I wanted a 54" press :yum:

I think a 1" dimple die will produce a dimple just the right size for the drain that Langmuir provided.

I’m fairly certain I got a 1" dimple die…if I do I gonna give that a shot!

This happened today, got to pick up my PRO table from Langmuir, super excited! Now I need to re-organize my garage as I’ve filled in the void where my first LS table was with more stuff :rofl:

7 Likes

Order 8644 box 2 arrived tonite. If the machine is as good as the packing this will be great.
Game On!

1 Like

you need to bring that Bronco to the Jump Champ time trial competitions at Glen Helen.

1 Like

I’m order # 9124
Just got the shipping notice for my Torch Height Controller. Hopefully that’s a sign that the fabled “Box 2” will be on it’s way soon. All the pictures, videos of tables up and running have me a little green with envy.

#8764 just got notice of THC shipping label created.

And just got my notice that box 2 is on the way.

8704, got my notice box 2 is otw!!! Woo hoo!

8778 Just received shipping notice for box 2.

#8716… Box 2 shipped! OHMYGOD THE SPACE ISN’T READY!!! Guess I shoulda spent less time on the boat! :grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m #8699 No Box #2 yet or THC.

8772 just received shipping notice for box 2🍺good to be with ya.

8774 On the way. (extra characters )