Can somebody Step by step for THC on 45XP with CPC?

Great, will be looking for it .

Quick question. I’ll be trading my Hypertherm 30Air for a 45XP. I want the kit that comes with both machine and hand torches. This kit also comes with the remote pendant. I don’t need the pendant do I?

The remote pendant will not be needed for use with our machines.

The image below should help to clarify how to wire a Hypertherm CPC port to our LS-THC VIM module.

Will the Hypertherm Machine Interface Cable w/ Voltage Divider, 25’ (Part # 228350) work the same as the cable you are making? I’m in batch 2 and i’m planning on ordering my 45xp this month. Just want to know if this cable will work or if i should just wait till you get your ready.

Yes our cable replaces this part and is purpose built to connect to our electronics enclosure for torch fire and our VIM module for voltage input for the LS-THC.

Thank You. Do you think these will be ready for batch 2?

Yes they will! We should be receiving them in 2-4 weeks.

Awesome !!! I will wait for it then. Thanks again.

1 Like

Any idea on anticipated cost of the new cable?

We won’t know our costs until we figure out the labor to assemble and solder these cables but it will be something around $60-65.

1 Like

@langmuir-mike just curious where Langmuir is at with this?

1 Like

I have my pro on order and currently haven’t received any shipping info. Would this be available yet for order along with my pro order yet?

Any updates on the availability of this cable?

The cable is on the web site (store) as of yesterday. Bought one last night.

Saw your post and just ordered mine.

1 Like

does anyone have just a simple wiring diagram on how to plug in the THC to a Hypertherm 45xp with cpc port and the plug n play wire from Langmuir.
I did install the Electronic module and ,do have a red and green light when I turn on my computer. I just need to know what wires go where on the Voltage input module. Like the DIV output, the PV output , DIV input , and Torch and clamp.

Have a look at this thread.

I have the same problem ,
I’m pretty sure the Div output go to the THC Port

Langmuir THC CPC Port cable

1 Like