Batch 2 shipping

I read somewhere, of someone, using spray on bed liner for there tray…
Any thoughts? PS. Box1 is still on the move, with no notice…lol

Nope - that’s just the stainless finish. Maybe my camera or the lighting makes it look funny. Got table up and running last night. I’m working on getting plasma and air hooked up today and hopefully some ‘first cuts’ by lunch…it’s worth the wait!

2 Likes

That is amazing. The picture looks like a white liner on the bottom and goes up about 1 inch from bottom.

I have shipping confirmation for box 1!!! Looks like delivery on Tues!

1 Like

box 1 delivered - see you in What did I do wrong thread.

1 Like

lol - I’m thinking of creating one called “I thought I knew what I was doing, but boy was I wrong!”

I did create one, though. It’s here: Adventures in metal cutting

4 Likes

Now that the excitement of waiting to get all three boxes is over I have no desire to put the thing together. Guess it’s just my short attention span, on to the next hobby. From what others have been posting on their builds it looks like a nice winter project when the weather sucks and nothing else to do.

Wait, whut?

1 Like

I think the dam box one weighs as much as me. When I went to pick it up off the porch I about died. Hope the neighbors didn’t see it. I had to get my wifes dam garden wagon to get it to the garage, embarrassing for sure.

2 Likes

LS came through, UPS did their job and now it’s my turn! The cool thing is with all the history collected in this forum it’s doubtful there won’t be a solution to any issue I might encounter putting this thing together. That kind of makes you batch 1’ers pioneers!

2 Likes

Those are kind words, I was thinking I felt like one them crash test dummies. So when i flip the switch on the plasma cutter will it smoke or catch fire? Will it fry the control box? Will it even do anything? After sorting out the THC filmwar it all did work well.

1 Like

Sounds like my ex after we were married. Yeah, she’s gone now. But at least I can purchase something like a Crossfire Pro now so it’s a win-win.

1 Like

Brake in program ran successfully. On to table drain and hooking up the cutter

4 Likes

Hmm, maybe 12692 will show up before June? Better finish cleaning the garage (if I can find it)

1 Like
  1. Box 1 is on it’s way.
2 Likes

Order number 11856. THC is on its way. My box 1 still isn’t here. Supposed to be by 9:00 pm. I usually get stuff by 1:00 pm. Patience, Patience, Patience!

1 Like

Notification received that Box 1 is prepped for shipping so within a week-ish. I should have a THC coming, too, unless it was in box 2 with the electronics. I’ve not opened box 2 or 3 yet. (I['m #12054)

The THC comes in separate packaging and mine is coming USPS(Post Office).

Walter, Z axis moter is in box two, but THC ships separately… if you haven’t opened box 2 yet, I have a teaser page…

2 Likes

I had ups deliver box 2 at 930 at night and they didnt ring the doorbell. I just happened to look out the door and saw the box sitting there.

1 Like