Batch 2 shipping

I’m number 12078 and the same. Just box 3 and no shipment info on anything else. Still waiting on box 1 and 2 along with THC. I have received plasma cutter , laptop stand and box 3. Getting anxious and wish it would hurry. Lol

1 Like

Right. I check my email like every 5 mins hopeing to see shipping confirmation lol

3 Likes

12074 as of now only laptop stand and water table (box 3)
received 4/9/20

Hopefully we get the rest soon.

Man i hope so.

i saw this on the langmuir support facebook page.

Danny Downs Walter Carulli we’re wrapping up sending out the last remaining Box 2’s this week. The plan is to start shipping out box 1 next week but there is a short delay for the lead screws to get to us. The good news is that it will only take about 10 days to ship all of the Box 1s for batch 2 so once we get the lead screws we’ll be able to crank them out. Still going to do our best to get all of the batch 2 machines fully shipped by end of month as promised but the lead screw issue might make us late by a week give or take.

3 Likes

73cruiser…thanks for the update, I’m not on Facebook so I had not seen the notice. Good news though! I just got the conduit installed for the 220v for the RazorWeld CUT 45. Wire for it arrives on the 29th. The machine torch holder should be here by Monday. Maybe tomorrow. It will be nice to look at.

That’s interesting on the lead screws, but no mention of why they aren’t shipping the THC out. Been waiting for a month now for that to ship.

The machine torch I bought from mechanic416 is supposed to be coming in 10-14 days(? I hope!) As some of you know they had been held up in Italy because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

I guess they missed their box 2 goal this week. I haven’t gotten any shipping notification for my box 2. I saw Danny’s post the other day, fingers crossed they really meet his goal! I’ve been drooling over everyone else’s setups.

I just received a shipping notification that the PTM 60 CNC torch for my RazorWeld CUT 45 has shipped from mechanic416. Thanks George.

It is all starting to feel real! Can’t wait until I get a shipping notification that my box 2 and box 1 as well as the THC have been shipped!

My Langmuir machine torch holder is supposed to be delivered today by USPS. Just delivered.

My 6-2 wire arrived yesterday by Fed-Ex so I can finish installing the 220 v 50 amp circuit for the plasma cutter. I installed the conduit last week.

I spent yesterday rearranging my garage to make room for the plasma table, compressed air dryer, and air compressor. I will be putting wheels on my blast cabinet, bench grinder and press so I can move things around based on the task at hand.

4 Likes

Based on this announcement we should start seeing shipment notices today(?). At least we can hope!

I think we had around 100 or so box 2’s ship out today. The rest of batch 2 box 2 will leave this week. We are just waiting on the lead screws now which will come in next week. Box 1 will take about 7-8 work days to get out for the entirety of batch 2. Of course we promised an April shipment date for everyone in batch 2 so we are a little late by about a week. Sorry about that! We definitely tried our best but fell a little bit short.

8 Likes

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it -whenever it gets here. Following this forum since my purchase ,I can’t tell you how impressed I have been with the support you and your team have put in. Hopefully

1 Like

Being a little late is not a problem. It is the unknown that gives us anxiety! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for being honest and upfront with the information. Great job considering the current situation. I am glad I decided to purchase your product.

1 Like

Will we still get a shipment notification when our boxes go out?

When will the THC ship?

1 Like

Order # 11856. Just got ‘label printed’ notification for box 2. Yahoo!

5 Likes