Bar sink drain dimple die

Address when needed.

Caddo3279 -
Austen Lovell
252917 East County Road 51
Fairview, OK 73737

Are these dies still floating around? If so could I get them mailed to me please.

Super cool of everyone to be circulating these around.

Updated the list:

Fbcruiser (has possession)

Grimjim42 back in, see address above.

Zaney444

MidwesterneRR

Dannyboi

JeffEilenberger

Caddo3279

Wbratberg

Akozman

Ups store has them now on the way to Grimjim42. Thank You

1 Like

I sent message to grimjim with my address for when he’s done and sent a message to next guy after me for
His info so I can be quick about getting them out to him . I’ve been waiting to clean out my table for when I do this and it’s getting pretty hairy haha

1 Like

It took me longer to clean than I thought but I was impressed with how clean I was able to get the table. I have not completed my drain set up. Need to get my table over to a buddy to have ot TIG welded. But Im gonna use a system similar to what Toolboy has.

1 Like

Hey Zaney,

Just received the dies 3/23/24 at 3:30pm. I should be able to do a quick turnaround and have them sent to you by this upcoming Monday.

Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve added my name to this list. Hope I did it right.

Updated list as of 3/28/24

Fbcruiser
Zaney444
MidwesterneRR
Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Caddo3279
Wbratberg
Akozman
NWSenior

MidwesterneRR I need your address sent a message . I got them an hour ago and I’m ready to ship . Worked great :+1:t2:. Big makita impact and a crescent wrench felt like I was just making the bolt tight . May have helped to use a 2” hole saw didn’t have a 1-7/8 handy . Just take a second to check slop and center best I could . Thanks guys . How long to wait for a response ? I sent a message a week ago or so as well

Looks like you’re at 2 weeks now, I’d say that’s a good try. Keep midwesteRR on the list but send to the next person for now. When he replies to you let whoever has it know and they can send it on to him

1 Like

Some how I get bumped from the list. :speak_no_evil:
I’m supposed to be after
JeffEilenberger

This should be the current list:

Zaney444 - should have them
MidwesterneRR
Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Crazydayz
Caddo3279
Wbratberg
Akozman
NWSenior

I’d like to get on the list as well.

Zaney444 - should have them
MidwesterneRR
Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Crazydayz
Caddo3279
Wbratberg
Akozman
NWSenior
ricard13

MidwesterneRR (address unknown)
Dannyboi - mailing tomorrow to Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Crazydayz
Wbratberg
Akozman
NWSenior
ricard13

2 Likes

I got em. I’ll be working on this over the weekend and get them back in the mail on Monday. Whoever is next on the list send me a message with address.

1 Like

I got them from caddo3279 and from the list it looks like he was 3 down from me on the list so I’m not sure who’s next? Y’all got a couple days to figure it out anyways and let me know.

If I don’t hear from anyone by Monday I’ll reach out to
JeffEilenberger

@Dannyboi Message sent.

To you all using the bar sink drains - what is the pipe size that attaches to it under the tray? Setting up my drains now, and was thinking about using shower floor drains, but I do like the compactness of the bar sink option.

kitchen sink drains…1-1/4" tail pipe

1 Like

[quote=“NWsenior, post:416, topic:22761, full:true”]
I’ve added my name to this list. Hope I did it right.

Updated list as of 3/28/24

Fbcruiser
Zaney444
MidwesterneRR
Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Caddo3279
Wbratberg
Akozman
NWSenior
Groundstop