Bar sink drain dimple die

I just got word that the dies are on they way to me. And then on to Marcm157 ← I already have your info and will let you when there are en route.

2 Likes

Mech_engieer (finished dies sent out)
STVspeed (Dies not received yet)
marcm157
scoopburt
lexluther
grimjim42
Lick
Fbcruiser
Zaney444
MidwesterneRR
Chevychopper
Dannyboi

I would like to add my name to the list.
Thank you, Jeff

I would also like to be added to the list.

Thanks
Austen

I got mine done this past weekend. I used Hobo freights knockout tool I had bought to use Swags dimple dies. Worked GREAT. Thank you!!

2 Likes

STVspeed (shipping out today)
marcm157
scoopburt
lexluther
grimjim42
Lick
Fbcruiser
Zaney444
MidwesterneRR
Chevychopper
Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Caddo3279

I recieved them today and will do my table tomorrow. Dies will go out to Scoopburt by Monday at the latest. Hoping to get them out tomorrow afternoon.

2 Likes

woot woot! Thanks!

Sound great. Timing is really good. Im at a slow point nothing to cut this week. I will getbmy table drained and be ready to cut/dimple.

1 Like

scoopburt (Received )
lexluther
grimjim42
Lick
Fbcruiser
Zaney444
MidwesterneRR
Chevychopper
Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Caddo3279

@LexLuther

Please PM your address. Plan is to set this up for tomorrow. I work Friday and Saturday so I will do my best to ship tomorrow. But I need an address. If not the shipping will be Monday.

Everyone else start PM’ing your address to next in line. I have been busy and forgot ask Lex for his address. I sent my addrss to Marcum a month ago.

Just a friendly suggestion. To keep this moving. There have been several stalls in this history.

Thanks to everyone above me who have kept this die moving.

And double thanks to the guy who started this.

2 Likes

Good morning - You can remove my name from the list. My buddy and I printed some dies that worked perfectly. We are going to get them posted so that others can utilize them. We will also include the hole saw to make life easier. he may have already posted something under pedalingfool1. Langmuir Crossfire XR Dimple Die 1-7/8" by pedallingfool1 - Thingiverse

2 Likes

scoopburt (Shipped)
lexluther
grimjim42
Lick
Fbcruiser
Zaney444
MidwesterneRR
Dannyboi
JeffEilenberger
Caddo3279

Goodluck everyone
The does worked Great. Do not forget your impact wrench or a long cheater bar.

I have the dies. One question though… I understand all of the parts, except for the one solid metal disc. What is this for?

3 Likes

It looks like a drop someone threw in for fun? It wasn’t in there a year and a half ago when I used it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah same here wasn’t in there when I had them. But it doesn’t seem to go to anything so if you want to toss it would be fine

1 Like

Yep, that’s not an OEM part. :grinning:

I am done but need an address to send to the next guy. @grimjim42 rimjim42 didn’t respond. How about @Lick?

Sure, Rick Kaye @ 18244 SE 315th St Auburn,WA 98092, Please let me know when sent and I will watch out for it. Thanks

1 Like