Assembly tips for new table owners

Hi folks,

During my Pro table build I tried to video clips of some of the build that I hope will help others as they go through their builds. The instructions provided by Langmuir are great but some parts can be clarified. I know from reading posts from others on this forum there are many more tips than what I provide so please add things that helped you to make this a good comprehensive list of build tips.

Thx
Dan

2 Likes

Great start to the assembly and tips and tricks.
Having just finished my build, I did a lot of the same things.
I think the biggest item that helped me was pre-drilling when I had to attach to the frames, both on the water pan and leg gussets/skirts. I also used clamps to hold some in place so I did not have to change over to different tool.

Finally, with the ATC there is the chip to be mounted to the control board, easier to install before putting the cover on the enclosure.

1 Like

Thx Bill,

I forgot about the chip install! I had to take the cover off the second time and did wonder why they didn’t include the chip install when they wanted you to ensure the relay was seated! Good recommendation

Dan

I’m receiving my last box this week, your videos will help a great deal, thanks for taking the time to share.

Glad to know they are useful! Hope you enjoy your table as much as I have enjoyed mine