Are units being shipped by order number?

Got a shipping notification today I’m #1274

Yes im ready for mine…but im happy to here the good reviews coming in and the support ive see so.

I was told (Tentatively) this week a couple of weeks ago. #1407. I have been figuring mid September before I asked them. I think my date is going to be much closer to reality, than they were thinking. But just continuing to be patient. At their rate I figured 56 units a week and eric just got his notification. I estimate the week of around Sept 10-14th for a shipping notice, which is what I calculated 3 weeks ago. So people may want to go with a schedule closer to that. Yay to all those before me. :slight_smile:

It’s worth the wait.

I believe I’m 1382, or close to that

I’m #1299 so hopefully ill get a shipping notification next week

Hey everybody, I am order 1270. It shipped on 8-21. Ecpected delivery 8-24.

1 Like

I’m 1518 and was told August 20-24th mine would go out the door. Lost 2 jobs now from the delays from the original “June” ship date. Sure hope the cost savings makes up for the wait…

3 Likes

sorry to hear that man. I’m #1322 and was told it would likely ship the week of August 13-17, but since #1270 just went out on Tuesday its probably highly unlikely I’ll see mine before September. You’re almost a whole 200 units after me so I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re realistically looking at October for delivery. I’m with you, really counting on the cost savings making it all worth while

Langmuir is adding some tooling to their line to increase production rate, so you may still be on schedule!

here’s hoping, fingers crossed

I’m order 1298 and was told I will receive tracking this week, so if that stays true that should maybe give some of y’all a close time frame.

1 Like

I’ve done the crowdfunding/pre-order thing a lot. Sometimes I never got anything at all but generally it all comes through in the end - just that they’re almost always late. I can count on one hand the number that shipped on time. Frankly I was surprised when they started shipping in June. I’m now expecting end of year for batch 2 based on the speed of delivery so far.

But that isn’t bad in the startup world. I haven’t made any firm plans for the thing and won’t until it’s actually in the garage.

1 Like

yeah I could have lost money if I advertised what I will be making due to not having the machine yet. but i like to count my chickens after they hatch. Its a gamble/investment for the cost savings. you will still get your machine before the general public has access to purchase. dont get me wrong. i am sad that mine may not make the September goal. but Langmuir has been pretty transparent with operations and any setbacks that may have happened. and it seems their customer support is top notch. they have earned my trust to wait.

7 Likes

I’m 1322 and was told to expect tracking LAST week

my order was 1287 and I received my machine yesterday.

My order was #1357 …tentative ship date was last week (8/13-17). Still waiting on the email with tracking info.

I got my computer and stand a month ago. I emailed and asked when I might get my system. The answer was not a eta but asked if I wanted a refund. No! Just would like to know when to expect my equipment. Emailed again today, so hopefully I get an answer. I know I was the 380th buyer.

I am in San Tan, keep in touch and let me know how it’s going. Thanx, Mykel

Just check my # Ithe is 1311, so hopefully anytime.