Are units being shipped by order number?

My order is 1477.Im so ready to get started.I got my aircompressor ready and brand new 45xp.

3 Likes

Mine is in transit now and I’m number 1229…
I keep looking at the ups tracker expecting to see it move … Lol…

3 Likes

It’s like the buildup to Christmas eh? Waiting… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got mine… Box is beat up pretty good but all is good inside

1 Like

Im #1235 so should be any day now…

2 Likes

I’m 1477 and support say it’s shipping the week in 9/3.

1 Like

I’m 1229 and I just got mine, the box is beat up but everything is good on the inside … The packaging seemed to do its job good…

1 Like

Bummer. I’m batch 2 so if it’s only up to 1477 in Sept, doesn’t look like Batch 2 is going to go out on time :frowning: Too bad too, I was hoping to bring it to the local Makerfaire along with my laser and have the Crossfire doing simulation runs (can’t get 240V at the booth) so people could see it in “action” sort of - running the same file I’d run live on the laser. Give people an idea of the ability to move designs from one machine to another to take advantage of different materials.

1 Like

Wow @jamesdhatch , great idea you have there. I might have to borrow that minus the laser lol cause I don’t have one ha ha I’m supposed to be getting shipping notifcation between the 13-17th

1 Like

Cool. Let us know the reaction. If you have samples of things you been able to cut it helps make the whole CNC real to attendees. If you’ve got a business it’s the kind of eye candy display that gets people into your booth.

When I’ve done it with the laser I actually cut things for people and I have a large monitor displaying what’s going on so people in the crowd can see what the machine is doing.

With the Crossfire you could have a sheet of steel with a precut piece on the bed and Mach3 running the job in simulation mode so people can see how it did what you have on display.

1 Like

I will definitely let you know how that goes if i get there before you do. I bought this so that I could use it to expand a small business that I have. I will have to attempt all that when I get a good grasp of this beast.

Where are located?

Have you checked out a local Makerspace to connect with their CNC guys?

Jacksonville NC. I actually haven’t I didn’t think to see if we have one.

Which Maker Faire are you attending? I’ll be at both Atlanta and World Maker Faire in NY.

CT one in Hartford. Skipping NYC this year - bad timing with other projects.

Sorry to hear that. It’s going to be a good one this year.

I’ve been down there every year for the past 5 I think - usually as a display/presenter but last year I just visited everything.

It’s a great day. It’s just amazing to see what everyone is doing.

I have been resisting pinging Langmuir for a shipping date I know they are busy plus you guys posting your sometimes past due dates just means I am close but I have started getting some use from the Razor Cut 45 already.

I was told aug. 15-20 my table would ship, still no table. Maybe I’ll get it by fall.

What was your order # ?