Any more UPDATES?

Idk. I see the same statement about the 7 days is listed for all of their machines they sell. Given yes I agree the XR is a much more involved machine but honestly everyone’s acting like they are chompin at the bit to get the machine I expect everyone to have it setup within the first week anyways. I just try to give the company benefit of the doubt if they haven’t done me wrong and from what I can see and read anyone else really for that matter. Our economy is so messed up right now when it comes to things like getting material and goods among other things. And as far as shipping dates. I can honestly say I’ve given a customer a completion date that didn’t get met cause something came up and I can bet there’s a few more in this forum that have done the same with a customer of theirs.

2 Likes

Well we have some good news, just heard from the truck driver that rails should be delivered tonight so we are going to do our best to get the crate 2’s packed up tomorrow. I think Thursday pickups by the freight company is looking pretty likely now for all those that have submitted payments now. Will update here if things change.

If you are slated for local pickup and have made payment you should be hearing from us shortly regarding specific instructions.

6 Likes

Happy to report we have rail tubes, so we’ll be starting to ship out on Thursday.

9 Likes

Got my email last night order #28506

Received my email last night #28508

1 Like

Just got my email - 28558

Good to see that some of you have begun to receive your emails. Hopefully, I will receive one next week.

Wow! That’s only 8#s off of mine. :grinning:

1 Like

When will you be shipping batch 2 xr’s ? I ordered June 11. I’m order # 29949. I was told October delivery. But after reading on this forum I’m doubtful that will happen. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

We ordered the day batch 2 opened up. Order number 28930.

My says it’s shipped. Excited

5 Likes

What order # are you @Keith122 ?

mine is #28459

For those who have paid for their table, can you post shipping costs? Like to get an idea to see if it would be worth picking it up or not.

1 Like

@LimitlessMD said it was $584 to his house in South Carolina

1 Like

$548 to the Kansas City, MO area.

$561.30 to Mansfield,MA

Is it cheaper if you have a loading dock?

I am asking because I don’t have one at home. I could have it delivered to where I work, where they have fork lifts and a loading dock, then have them put it on my trailer and get it the rest of the way home.

Probably even cheaper to have it shipped to the terminal. They’ll load onto your trailer. I’ve saved a lot doing this.

1 Like