Any more UPDATES?

When are guys expecting to get more rails tubes?

Can you tell me what shipping company they are using? I would like to see if I can pick it up from their terminal.

1 Like

I chose home delivery with liftgate service. This is an estimate based on the prices I was presented with when paying for the XR.

Residential with liftgate: +$100
Residential with dock: +$50
Commercial with dock: base price.

I would have loved to be able to have it shipped to a logistics company and use my trailer. I did this with my 4 post BendPak lift.

Sorry for delay, the tracking was just coming up with label created, until this morning. It shows its UPS. shockingly. I usually don’t get large items in this area from UPS.

1 Like

My RazorWeld shows UPS as the shipper. The table, who knows.

I just got off the phone with UPS, Mine just showed shipped but no details. It now says it is just the plasma and my table must be getting shipped from someone else. There is no info at langmuir. I am going to have to call on Monday

There are a number of different freight shippers for the machines. ABF, Saia, Southwestern, etc. just depends who the dispatcher sends to us on any given day.

2 Likes

Now that you have batch 1 starting to ship do you happen to have a better idea of when batch 2 might begin shipping? @langmuirsystems @langmuir-daniel

Wouldn’t be so certain “all” of batch 1 have shipped. Only first 100. Refuse to communicate how many batch 1s or batch 2s there are…

I understand from a business standpoint right now the actual amount of machines sold might be proprietary information. I’d just like to get a rough estimate. I have my old plasma table sold and I had arranged with buyer for me to keep it until new machine shipped.

Have the other set of rails made it out of customs yet?

Any way of finding out an estimated date as to when I will be getting word on when my machine will be ready? Fast approaching the end of the month and October was to be the month that I was to expect my machine.

What order number are you? By the sounds of it they could be putting out 100 machines a week if they could get a constant supply of tubes. But with them not talking back much after they got out the first 100 machines they will not be going that fast. Be lucky to see if they get 100 machine out a month by the sounds of things.

So unless they get a constant amount of parts to come in they will probably get to the second batch order in the new year.

The first batch was to ship out mid- end of summer and they are about 2 months behind. So I would suspect to expect it that much later for you in the second batch ( if that’s where you are at).

Sorry I forgot to tag you in my last comment. Haha

So what’s the latest news on getting more tubes?

We learned that the first batch of rails that got stuck at the customs yard in El Paso has now cleared and is on the way to us. Could be today or tomorrow that we see them.

3 Likes

Update: the rails were delivered today.

3 Likes

Batch 2 ? Updates?

$711 Wyoming

Whats your order number?

(just asking to see the progress towards mine!)