Any more UPDATES?

Got mine as well 485. Hopefully they are actually ready and will ship within a couple weeks.

When are you expecting to get more rails after the ones cross the boarder?

would be awesome to know how the ordering number system works or at least how many orders were in batch 1. first batch numbers seem to start at 284** and im in batch 2 with 31369. im hoping im not 3000 machines away from getting mine. :laughing:

1 Like

28491 and I received my email last night

where are you located and what did shipping end up costing?

Shipping to my house in SC was like $584

2 Likes

Got mine last night also! Whoop whoop! Order 28481

You said you were holding more payment emails until the rails were received. We got your emails yesterday afternoon did the rails come in?

My order is paid for, now waiting for an email to let me know when we can come scoop it up :joy::weary:

Wow a entire 7 days to go through everything, how generous of you! Not like any of us have work or anything!

You guys better clear your schedule and be ready to account for a “complete shipment” for a table that consists of hundreds of parts and a intricate assembly requirement or that’s just going to be on you. Despite paying for a complete table apparently the clocks ticking… rather quickly too.

Thanks for being so patient customers…wow.

Just imagine if you drive to pick up your table you get to subtract the transit from your prescribed allotment of said “time to report”.

Like wtf LS?

Gotta let you know especially after waiting so long through all of the challenges, limited communication etc. 30 days would have at least been considerate.

Kinda a slap in the face LS.

1 Like

lenient indeed…geez

@langmuirsystems from what I’ve seen and heard has been pretty top notch with customer service. I dont think I would read to much into it especially being a brand new first batch new release machine. That’s probably just a blanket statement to cover when people try to take advantage.

1 Like

after direct contradictions in email correspondences and delay times I have cancelled my order. I didn’t want to but these delays are already costing me $$$… I have doubts how dependable the CS will be once they have my money.
Ordering one from another company for a little more money, Until I bugged them a week ago I hadn’t heard from them since July. I hate being kept in the dark, especially when I have customers that already have work waiting for me… Just had to sub out a pretty substantial job to another shop, and I am not happy to say the least

1 Like

We received confirmation from our rail supplier that they sent a second batch of rails and it cleared customs (the first batch has still NOT cleared customs) and we have been told they will be delivered tomorrow.

We have the first 100 large machine crates completed except for the gantry tubes which we’ll be getting tomorrow. The long crates will take just a few minutes each to pack up once the Y rails arrive. We felt base don these new developments it would be a good idea to request payments as our inventory storage space is getting quite full and we need to start shipping these out to make room for more.

6 Likes

Why could that not have been said in the email? Many of us fulfilled payments because you said our machines are ready to ship, when according to this they are still not ready. I understand that there are many things out of your guys’ control that makes stuff like this difficult but you do have control over your transparency and honesty.

2 Likes

It’s good that they request payment. That way, that part is over with and when they receive the rails, shipment can begin immediately.

2 Likes

bridge for sale. cheap

1 Like

Who did you find that doesn’t have a long lead time already?

1 Like

Maybe… and I agree the customer service is communicated by the community generally as “good” though I’ve never really had a need, so personally it’s untested.

I 100% expect the customer support as marketed for the XR. However the lack of communication and now this slipped into the install instructions makes me consider other options pretty seriously.

I’ll be honest I’m having my doubts on the reality of them being able to actually provide the support they claim if they can’t handle the logistics…

Over all I love my current table and have had nothing but positive things to say about LS so I’m not hating on them at all. But blanket statement or not I feel the way I feel as stated. 30 days would be a little more realistic.