Any more UPDATES?

thanks for keeping us posted!

1 Like

Thanks for the update looking forward to it!

I was under the impression the XR tables where already produced.

From the FAQ on the Main site.
“Manufacturing of the first production lot of CrossFire XR machines has been completed. Currently we are outfitting our new 30,000 sqft assembly and packaging facility in Texas to begin shipping machines by mid-late summer. Batch 2 production is well underway.”

1 Like

Good to know!

That statement was actually a true statement except for the X Axis and Y Axis rail tubes. Both of which are made out of standard sizes readily available. The problem became apparent when we went to order this material from our usual US based supplier and they quoted us a 30 week lead time from the steel mill in the quantities that we need. Usually they turn around our orders for the CrossFire and Crossfire PRO in a a few weeks time, so we absolutely were not prepared for this. We were able to find a supplier out of Mexico that claimed they would be able to produce these parts within our price and schedule constraints. It took them about 5 weeks to scrounge together the material needed from various material suppliers because of shortages there as well. They were able to complete the parts and get them shipped but unfortunately they have been sitting in a US customs yard for the last two weeks at the border due to what i am assuming is labor shortages. Long story short, we found out today that the shipment SHOULD (no guarantee here) get cleared tomorrow so we’re hoping to receive them by COB tomorrow.

If that does happen, then I am pretty confident that we can have about 100 crated machines ready to ship out on Friday. Our warehouses are set up very well to ship a lot of machines very quickly. We are just hoping that these kinds of supply chain challenges will improve as time goes on.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update. Will you please come back and let us know when the rails come in. Looking forward to picking up my machine soon.

Thank you for the updates with specifics. So much better than wondering and waiting without any info. Here I thought parts might be on one of the 100 ships anchored off CA coast. Lol.

Can you provide any insight as to how many orders are Batch 1 and Batch 2? Realize much isn’t in your control, but estimates of when Batch 2s might be available for shipping or for picking up would be great. #29832. Have no idea if I’m 100 units after batch 1 or 500 units. Even if estimate changes.

Thank you.

So does the quantity of 100 units cover all the first batch orders?

I’m at order 28622

I don’t think 100 units will even be close to the first batch orders that were made in the first minute of ordering.

I ordered at 10:20 and am in batch 1. Not sure how many are officially in batch 1.

Can you send an email update out? For customers that don’t follow this forum it would impossible for them to know what’s going on. I feel that it’s owed. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know that the rails have still not been released and we have been given no new information. Frustrating to say the least.

1 Like

What rails are holding it up? I know there are alot of variables but is there something you can source in the meantime aside from us and mexico? Even a different material? Is this something some of us can make ourselves? There is so much at stake for you guys and essentially us also.

pretty sure i know what happened… @langmuirsystems

all kidding aside… we all know getting material kinda stinks right now. i have problems sourcing single pieces of certain materials much less large quantities. could you possibly start shipping what you can so people can get started assembling what they can so there’s less to do when the rest of the parts show. that’s kind of how you did your other tables right?

5 Likes

I got my notification today that mine is ready. Just paid up!

3 Likes

Order Number? This might give the reset of us a reference of where we sit.

Look up it is above in the comments

Got my email today. Order 28490

got mine as well 28483. looks like they went ahead and processed a bunch of orders… maybe the rails finally showed up.