24" x 48" expansion possibility

mystery holes in the plates are gone

Looks great.

Is it worth getting a longer cable for the y-axis motor? It looks long enough, but just. Having a bit more length might allow for routing it so it might not get snagged & pulled out by someone walking by.

look awesome cant wait to get my hands on that kit. I will be among the first ordering one of them.
Thank You Daniel for keeping us up to date on this project.

Just wish my Crossfire looked that clean! Lol

1 Like

It will only let me hit the like button once for your comment but X 10 on it!

1 Like

Hows the flex in that long lead screw? I’ve noticed mine on the stock machine wobbles a bit?

Hi All! We are offering the XL kit exclusively to our forum members for purchase for about the next 24 hours. Check out the post: CrossFire XL Expansion Kit Now Available

4 Likes

Ordered :metal:t2::metal:t2::us: Can’t wait! Order 7201, does that make me the first?! :grimacing::joy:

Haha, fortunately for us you were not the first to order.

1 Like

7200 here, lemme guess I was like #10 :slight_smile:

Ordered! Thanks guys, the machine has been awesome for my business! Can’t wait for the large capacity!!

-Ben

Ordered, atleast it wont be -25 when it shows up, Maybe 100 though. Anyhow Thank you LS, Whats in the future plans for add ons?

How can that be? I’m 7208 and three hours after the announcement. I figured I’d be the 150th one :yum:

I’m 7203. Can’t wait to get this installed. Thanks @langmuir-daniel!!

Ding! Ding!! #7209 08:09 CST…!!! Thank You Langmuir!!

Order #7211 now the wait begins. :crazy_face:

ORDER #7200

Thank you for your purchase!

Can’t wait, first thing I’m going to cut are some fresh new slats.

Got it ordered!!! #7213 can’t wait for it to get here!!! Thanks LS

7232, I am in like Flynn

Surely I’m not the only one… Literally on EVERY post they’ve made about this expansion kit, someone asks. (Pssst, it’s in their original post!). Guess not many have ever navigated pirate4x4 forums…

2 Likes