Z Axis + THC Upgrade Kit for CrossFire Now Available

No thank you I’ve been waiting a long time. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks again

You can buy a gen 1 kit and use it on your gen 2 table. That’s what I’m doing and was confirmed that it would work per Langmuir systems. Although the kits for the gen 1 tables are more expensive since they send an upgraded electronics enclosure

@langmuir-daniel when will the Gen2 kits be back in stock?

Everyone with an OG 2x2 all good now? Should the Gen2 2x2 go on sale soon? Can’t wait. Prob lots more Gen2 2x2 tables out on the market and more people looking for this upgrade. May buy the OG kit and eat the $200 to beat the rush.

Yeah Ill wait for the gen 2 kit to drop. An extra $200 is a bit too much right now. Besides i’ve only had my table a couple months, gen 1 people have been waiting longer than me.

1 Like

You’re a nicer guy than I am. My table pays my bills so I had to get a thc coming.

2 Likes

Did Langmuir confirm this? I’ve been thinking of ordering for my gen2…

Daniel from Langmuir on the Facebook forum did

Just ordered mine #26348. Original OG gen 1 upgraded to XL & THC kit.

That said…

I assume since I’m upgrading to xl as well as adding thc kit at the same time these components will arrive compatible. I’ll email/call them to be sure…

All I know is I got a bunch of warped metal that is now critically endangered!!

Thanks LS!!!

1 Like

Yes sir, the XL kit you will receive is compatible with the upgrade kit.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for clarifying!!

1 Like

Man this is awsome, I’ve waited so long. Would it be possible to use a scribe and router now?

Well, the scribe anyway. Check out the easyscribe. You can swap out the consumables in your torch with the easyscribe tip and then you can scribe lines. Probably want to scribe first then swap the regular tip back in and do your cuts.

The router is a whole other thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I looked up the easy scribe and seems pretty straight forward. Definitely getting one, thanks for the recommendation. Only asked about the router because it seems like every fabricator I follow on Instagram is posting up their router/plasma cutter. Either way really excited to get going with the thc!!

1 Like

Looks like I didn’t have to wait long after all. Just ordered mine for the gen 2. Good job with your table I’d love to get to the point where it pays the bills.

1 Like

Gen 2 THC just ordered. SWEET!!!

Gen 2 Upgrade kits are now generally available. We’ve reached out to everyone on our list- we hope if you reached out to us before about the Gen 2 Kit that you’ve been able to get one!

3 Likes

Gen 1 trigger pulled, cant wait!!

Just received a tracking number for the gen1. Order #25722. Should be here Tuesday.

2 Likes

@cr500rider - that’s awesome too hear… that means mine should be shipping soon too…

1 Like