Y Axis stops and won't more

I have an issue where the Y axis stops moving about 2/3rd from the home switch, sometimes I can get it to jog back, others I have to push it. Usually stops pretty far from the motor, Do I need a new stepper motor for this? Had it just under a year but I have been using it a lot. it is almost like it does not have enough power to push it all the way.

Check all your bearings first. You may need to replace some

Check the stepper motor wiring connectors for burnt pins. It could also be low power output from the power supply. It should be putting out 36v DC.

Thanks, they seem to roll over just fine until they get a bout 2/3rd down, I would think that if they were bad they would hit in other places. I have scrubbed the rail with coarse copper wool. I have oiled the living crap out of everything, if there was grit, it has to be gone in the flood. I’ll check the pins tomorrow, and google how to test a stepper motor.

Brings me to another question, I am using this to make money, it’s small but works for now, but not for ever. What should I have on hand for spare parts on this thing? If I am down for a couple of days it is pretty bad for me.