Windows 11 problems?

I have Windows 11 on my computer with latest firecontrol… Is there any problems people are seeing or is everything O.K. with it ???

Works perfectly. I personally have had zero problems.

2 Likes

I’ve also had no issues with Windows 11 and the most recent version of fire control.

Same. No problems with Firecontrol on Win11.

I seemed to have some issues with Windows 11 but that was back in Nov or Dec. 2021. I had read that FireControl was not running well on Windows 11 but then an update came out, I believe in Dec 2021, and I never had an issue again.

…until I installed limit switches :rofl: :innocent:. I’m sorry @brownfox. I am just teasing you.

3 Likes

How dare you…

I love my limit switches. I’m going to marry them.

4 Likes

One of the keys to a good marriage is understanding your limits.

7 Likes

And your partners…. Triggers…lol

3 Likes

Those limits and triggers should be pushed daily🤣

3 Likes

WOW!!! Well done to all: @brownfox , @Martorious and @Madman. Very good come-backs.

Back to the original post topic: I believe that the verdict about Windows 11 and misbehavior with FireControl has been corrected. I am sure you have tried un-installing and re-installing FireControl?.

I had been fully updated and in January 2023, FireControl told me I had to update. I already had v1.3 and I got the nag message to update to v1.2. After that update and restart, it then nagged me to update to v1.3. I do believe this was something related to the limit switches. (Thus, my bringing up the limit switches).

2 Likes

Thanks for all the answers !!!

2 Likes

But did any of them work?

1 Like

Running latest Fire Control, THC and Limit Switches since first setup of my Crossfire XL in December and I have had no issues running on an HP Laptop in my shop.