Vipercut 30 on CF Pro

The red wire is positive. You also need the negative wire that goes to the electrode.

He’s looking for the torch firing wires. It looks like he has this Unimig version of the Viper Cut 30 UNIMIG Viper Cut 30 Plasma Cutter + SC30 Torch +5 Cut Tips + Regulator KUPJRVC30 | eBay

Yes I think you are right. Apparently he is not in the states.

1 Like

I had some success and had to do some chasing it down. My gun on my unit was hard plumbed and did not thread onto the housing with the EURO End. So I chased down a small black wire in the Harness and followed it to a Two Wire Plug on the Board. Did a continuity test on the two wires in the plug and found the Hand Trigger switch line. I was then able to splice the adapter for the Torch Fire cable and I ran it through a Locking Plug in the face plate to keep it nice and Clean looking. Hooked it up to the Langmuir control box and Boom, there it was live and running. Ran through the Test set up and worked great. Created a Straight line run in Firecontrol for about 9" and made several passes on Thin Sheet metal to get the Speed rate and Air Pressure Dialed in. So far, So good. What I found in this process is that Uni-Mig private labels for several other brands and they all use the same consumables. Boards inside can be either on the one side wall or mounted up on top under the cover. Same units, Same Model #, same Pressure Gauge and Filter. This unit I can see is going to be limited in capacity, but for 90% of what I do is then sheet metal and make a ton of signs, so the larger unit at this time didnt make sense to buy since I had this one new in a box sitting on the self in the shop.

1 Like